• Show
Clear All

• palitoy
    replied
    well done sire, epic pieces.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    I haven't posted something really new in here in forever but finally got a couple of pieces I've been after for 20+ years.

Fisrt up is a carded Star Trek Scottie. I've been looking forever for one MOC that didn't break my bank and finally found one I was happy with. That completes my T2 crew and Klingon all MOC. Now to work on the Aliens (or maybe start a T1 set MOC, lol)

Next is a beautiful Batcopter MIB in the ever elusive photo box. This guy was damn hard for me to track down but a fellow member had one and was kind enough to sell it to me (Thanks Bill). Now all I need is the carded Batmobile to have all 3 Bat-vehicles all 3 ways (minus the mailer boxes).

All in all pretty happy with these 2 additions.

Leave a comment:

• toyhunter1970
    replied
    Originally posted by Confessional
    Ape perseverance (and 1000 Simian thanks to John for #2! ) finds great treasure! Yeah, that's right, there's Cispa Ariete Simio variants out there:

those are amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Confessional
    replied
    Ape perseverance (and 1000 Simian thanks to John for #2! ) finds great treasure! Yeah, that's right, there's Cispa Ariete Simio variants out there:

Last edited by Confessional; Mar 1, '20, 4:38 PM. Reason: …Ape City War Machines!

Leave a comment:

• TheMegoGuy
    replied
    This Lili Ledy Green Arrow fist fighter arrived yesterday. Original Ledy head, body, and suit. Accessories are vintage Mego.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Your Mad Monsters Dracula looks perfect, great pick up.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Yes, that's a really sharp example--I'm envious!

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Another clean and beautiful Mego. It still amazes me that there are still original Megos in great shape decades after they came out.

Leave a comment:

• Remco Monster
    replied
    Picked up a nice T1 Dreadful Dracula from Tesco Vee at the last Chicago Toy Show.

Leave a comment:

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
    replied
    Got FTC Super Friends Batman yesterday. Flash coming next week. Then later on I'll buy El Dorado and Space Ghost.

Leave a comment:

• B-Lister
    replied
    I'm happy to have him.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Lister
    Agreed. Gonna be expensive completing him, but fun, too.
    Fix his hair up with a comb and hair spray, then buy those plastic hair holders from ctvt, $1.25 ea, I think ctvt
    has repro Thor accessories so you should be able to complete him.

I've seen original Thor accessories on ebay, mostly the rubber boots and wrist bands, but I believe the hammer and helmet
    are rare to find and if you do it's a bit expensive.

Good luck completing him, Thor's one of the best Mego made, he's definitely in my top 5 Mego figures.

Leave a comment:

• B-Lister
    replied
    It'd be CTVT. Personal reasons, but I don't like to give the other guy my business.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    That is just WOW clean, I would at least go to CTVT or Doc Mego to buy the repros to start with.

Leave a comment:

• B-Lister
    replied
    Agreed. Gonna be expensive completing him, but fun, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎