Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palifan
    replied
    Originally posted by drquest
    Oh boy! This arrived today from Canada! I've gotten cheaper over the years and basically said I guess I'm not going to get the best three Mego Black Hole figures they made.

S.T.A.R. popped up and was reasonable so I have him now!

I thought I had an extra gun, but didn't locate it so if anyone has an extra they don't need PM me please! And for that matter, if you have an extra old B.O.B or Humanoid, I'm your huckleberry

That S.T.A.R. is a fantastic addition, congrats on picking it up!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    That is sweet! Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Marion
    Got a pretty sweet birthday gift. A grail for sure.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28832[/ATTACH]
    What a birthday gift!!! congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    Got a pretty sweet birthday gift. A grail for sure.
    20200926_140258.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Oh boy! This arrived today from Canada! I've gotten cheaper over the years and basically said I guess I'm not going to get the best three Mego Black Hole figures they made.

S.T.A.R. popped up and was reasonable so I have him now!

I thought I had an extra gun, but didn't locate it so if anyone has an extra they don't need PM me please! And for that matter, if you have an extra old B.O.B or Humanoid, I'm your huckleberry

Last edited by drquest; Jul 3, '20, 1:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Very cool AJ item, congrats.

Leave a comment:

• SeattleEd
    replied
    Wow, Scott! Congrats! Hoping someday to add one to my collection. That and a Lion Rock Scotty Soldier.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    Very pleased.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Finally got a Trek Talos. he's naked but I got a pretty good price IMO. already had shoes so now just have to find an outfit. will make a custom as a placeholder. Now the only original Trek figure I do not have is the Romulan

Leave a comment:

• B-Lister
    replied
    I also got one of the Takara Microman Command (Pharoid)reissues, but since it's not true Mego, I didn't include it.

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Lister
    I paid $45. He's complete and in very nice shape. One of the big missiles is broken, but everything is there. Might try the plasti-weld trick on it later.

[/url]
    Awesome. I am jealous. A complete Karza is the top of my toy want list. Will have to wait until the toy/comic show circle opens up again though.

-M

Leave a comment:

• B-Lister
    replied
    I paid $45. He's complete and in very nice shape. One of the big missiles is broken, but everything is there. Might try the plasti-weld trick on it later.

[/url]

Leave a comment:

• Confessional
    replied
    Congrats and enjoy gentlemen; some really nice pieces!

Leave a comment:

• TheMegoGuy
    replied
    Thanks for the nice comments!

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    That Riddler is great! One of my favorite Megos as a kid, and it came just like that, with the hold punched though

But that Flintstones set... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! That's incredible! I've never seen that before. Absolutely beautiful!

And that Gatchaman sneaking into the picture looks pretty cool too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎