Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Force Awakens Spoiler Slumber Party!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector
    replied
    Clemso, wow, you an actor?

How you came about being an extra in the movie?

Too awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hedji
    replied
    I think there is a reason Rey has no last name.
    I think there is a reason Kylo Ren's face is not messed up like most Dark Jedi.
    I think it's wonderful that the movie leaves you speculating and asking questions. We all did that as kids.

Leave a comment:

• Hedji
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce Banner
    I also wanted to know more about the whole political situation too... like how specifically the First Order rose from the ashes of the Empire, and what the relationship is between the Republic/Senate and the Resistance.
    ^THIS. There was a lot of confusion amongst my family about this too. What's going on at Coruscant? I think they mentioned the Senate, and that the Republic was siding with the Resistance, as though there are 3 factions. Confusing.

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

That is awesome! My kids are very impressed

Originally posted by clemso
    I am one of the Resistance down in the bunker control room..

When they are all debating how to take down the new Death Star, there is a moment when Finn is explaining something and you see me standing next to him far right of screen. Other than that, there are a few background shots of me milling around the air base. One clear shot as far as I noticed, but hey, its Star Wars VII
    Last edited by drquest; Dec 19, '15, 4:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    We just saw it. The family really enjoyed it. Almost got the prequel bad taste out of my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• clemso
    replied
    Originally posted by drquest
    For sure!

Clem what scene(s) are you in?
    I am one of the Resistance down in the bunker control room..

Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

When they are all debating how to take down the new Death Star, there is a moment when Finn is explaining something and you see me standing next to him far right of screen. Other than that, there are a few background shots of me milling around the air base. One clear shot as far as I noticed, but hey, its Star Wars VII

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Originally posted by clemso
    SPOILER!.

30 years on and Stormtroopers still can't shoot straight.
    For sure!

Clem what scene(s) are you in?

Leave a comment:

• clemso
    replied
    SPOILER!.

30 years on and Stormtroopers still can't shoot straight.

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
    So when the starkiller weapon siphons the energy from a sun/star to power itself up, does it destroy that star in the process? It was a little hard to follow, but I got the impression that it did, since the sun went "out" when the weapon was finished charging.

If that's the case, what's the point? All the planets in the system would die anyway without their sun..
    i was wondering that while sitting in the cinema. I suppose it is immediate gratification to push the button to obliterate the system, plus what would they do with all the energy if it did not get released by the weapon.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Meanie
    replied
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

Is it true that Disney has 5 more movies they want to do in the Star Wars brand? You knew there was going to be a 7,8,9...but 10,11, and 12?? At what point do they go to the Expanded Universe and or post Jedi Novels? That's also the reason I think that Rey is somehow Luke's kid. Possibly with Mara Jade?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Banner
    replied
    Another thought, I'd like to have known more about the state of the galaxy. Why after 30 years was the resistance(Rebels) and the First Order(Empire) still operating basically the same as they were before.

I also wanted to know more about the whole political situation too... like how specifically the First Order rose from the ashes of the Empire, and what the relationship is between the Republic/Senate and the Resistance.

Flipping through the Visual Dictionary answered some of those questions... as it details the treaties and sanctions which were implemented after the Battle of Endor and how things came to be the way they were in the movie regarding the Republic, Resistance and the First Order.

I suspect the novelization will shed some more light on all that too, but it isn't out until January.

Leave a comment:

• Werewolf
    replied
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    I've been following FA since it was announced and most of the major plot points leaked fairly early. I knew Han was going to die and not surprised by it. Honestly, there's no way Harrison Ford would have done another trilogy and it's better than just ignoring the character or giving him a small cameo. It's also been known Luke was only going to be in it very briefly but he will have much more screen time in the next one. That stuff doesn't phase me. It's the little things that surprised me. Like, after being introduced in the Journey to the Force Awakens Moving Target novel, I was surprised Leia's droid Peazy got a blink and you miss her screen time.

Leave a comment:

• clemso
    replied
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

Rey looks way too much like Princess Amidala to be a co-incidence. "The Force is strong in my family" Wiped the floor with Kylo Ren and he had training?

Leave a comment:

• RickD
    replied
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS

With all the hype, I feel they could have put a lot more attention to the script. As others have mentioned, I was disappointed with Kylo Ren. His little tantrums didn't speak of a commander of the first order, but only a child.

Supreme Leader Snoke reminded me of a character out of the Harry Potter series. Not Star Wars

I'm glad they decided to kill off the beloved character of so many. I for one am a huge fan of this character, but he had to go. It just wouldn't make sense for his character to continue on through the newer movies.

Great special affects, loved the Millennium Falcon scenes! Rey, BB8, Finn, Han, Chewy all were awesome in the movie. I had no issues with seeing Luke Skywalker in the movie for the last two minutes.

Overall a good movie, but Return of the Jedi ranks above this one. I think the next Star Wars movie in 2017 will be much better!
    Last edited by RickD; Dec 19, '15, 1:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    So when the starkiller weapon siphons the energy from a sun/star to power itself up, does it destroy that star in the process? It was a little hard to follow, but I got the impression that it did, since the sun went "out" when the weapon was finished charging.

If that's the case, what's the point? All the planets in the system would die anyway without their sun..

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎