Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Force Awakens Spoiler Slumber Party!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    yes, only five years in age, but not even close in terms of physical shape. Harrison ford has kept in shape all these years. I think Billy Dee drank too many colt 45's, LOL

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    would be cool to see Lando back in action but Billy Dee is almost eighty so I don't know how much action he would be doing
    He's only five years older than Ford. I'm sure Mr Williams would jump at the chance for at least a cameo.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
    46. He also has Crohn's disease, twin four year old girls, and works long hours, so he generally falls asleep at most movies.
    I have Crohn's disease as well, luckily, it's very mild though. I can see how one with a severed condition might not enjoyed sitting still for more than two hours watching a movie.

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    Originally posted by Gorn Captain
    Just how "senior" is he?
    46. He also has Crohn's disease, twin four year old girls, and works long hours, so he generally falls asleep at most movies.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    would be cool to see Lando back in action but Billy Dee is almost eighty so I don't know how much action he would be doing

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    I enjoyed it that Chewie got so much action, instead of just "walking carpet" remarks. To me, he's captain of the Falcon now.
    I do have the feeling we might see Lando aboard again...

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    just enjoy the ride people, it's Star Wars, not War and Peace. I loved it and plan on seeing it again this week, maybe more than once. getting to see Han and Chewie in action again was awesome and worth seeing the movie in and of itself. the internet age of over analyzing everything gets old

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    Even though some of the humor in Force was a bit much at times, it still worked.
    I disliked Kylo Ren before seeing the movie, but now his character (confused young man, looking for his identity) makes sense. Even the look of his helmet fits well. Ren's tantrums may seem comical at first, and not right for a SW movie, but they are normal human behavior, so why wouldn't they be used in the movie?
    Sometimes our need to analyze everything gets in the way of just having a good time and enjoying what we do get.

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
    One of my oldest friends is a senior engineer at Disney.

He said he fell asleep several times during the movie.
    Just how "senior" is he?

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by Hedji
    I knew I could count on Hector for the perfect review!
    Why, thank you, Sir...

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    One of my oldest friends is a senior engineer at Disney, he designs and builds animatronics. He's also a much bigger SW fan than I am.

He said he fell asleep several times during the movie. So not sure he'd agree with the "fun" part

Leave a comment:

• Hedji
    replied
    I knew I could count on Hector for the perfect review!

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by Gorn Captain
    Yep, that's how I'd rate it. Room for improvement, but a good movie, fun to watch, and just the start of it all.
    Fun movie, felt somewhat nostalgic to me watching it...seeing Han Solo was a blast. I liked the new kids too, great chemistry. Heck, I even got a kick of Kylo Ren, the petulant tantrum boy, lol. Physically he's the weakest out of all the baddies in Star Wars history, but his behavior also makes him one of the most dangerous, he's a great villain.

Some plot holes, but hey, it's Star Wars...who cares, lol...

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot
    Apparently the Disney Infinity game doesn't say what they thought it said...

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/12/...ntil-it-didnt/
    I've read that as well.... Hard to say if it's just trying to back track...... hmmm

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎