X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    This is not correct. There are other case DCPI numbers that will work. 087162661 Jeannie two pack, 087162631 Mirror Trek two pack, 087162654 DC 14"

Those should help a little for some people.
    I've had 0 luck with any of the other numbers, but I'm glad that you have, and I hope our other members will have that good luck as well. The master number is 087-16-3112. That will show if they have any Mego at all.

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

These codes are all Master codes for the assortments:

EDIT: I moved the codes to their own thread so they'll be easy for everyone to find.

--SKot
      Last edited by SKotK; Aug 1, '18, 12:36 PM.
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
        Museum Patron
        • Apr 3, 2015

Buying these boutique items from the country's second or third biggest retailer should not be this difficult or complicated in the year of our lord two-thousand-and-eighteen. Everyone involved in this should stop making excuses and be rightfully embarrassed.

I shoulda been able to click on the items I wanted on Sunday morning and they should be out for delivery today. You know, like every single other thing I buy.

Comment

• tmthor
          God of Knock-offs
          • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim
          Buying these boutique items from the country's second or third biggest retailer should not be this difficult or complicated in the year of our lord two-thousand-and-eighteen. Everyone involved in this should stop making excuses and be rightfully embarrassed.

I shoulda been able to click on the items I wanted on Sunday morning and they should be out for delivery today. You know, like every single other thing I buy.
          True but other toy lines on Target's web site are not always complete either. Also no offense to people who do order them but most of their exclusives the website tells you they are not available on line.

Comment

• KLAATU
            Museum Patron
            • Feb 3, 2009

I received my internet order today: two each of Sulu and Chekov. Oddly, each item was wrapped in bubble-wrap and packed into a separate cardboard box with additional air-cushioning. Then the four cardboard boxes were placed into a 3'x2'x2' outer box full of air-cushioning. When the UPS man came to the door, I was surprised by the sheer size of the packaging. Upon opening, everything looked great - except the black collars on both Chekovs was totally flipped up and almost covering his chin. Now, I just need to find the Mirror Mirror set. I've checked six different Targets in the area with NO LUCK at all.

Comment

• drquest
              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
              • Apr 17, 2012

On my lunch I ran over to a Target near my office in Missouri and nothing at all here. No evidence anything has been put out at all. I didn't see anyone to ask, but I had to get back to my office.
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Retro shirts and stuff
              More retro shirts
              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Got back from my local target and nothing which is strange because this weekend they had the 2 pack but where waiting till the rest came in the do there end cap.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• spockoda
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jan 14, 2018

Originally posted by Madcap70
                  I got Sulu maybe Chekov next week can't afford it right now I want the Mirror Mirror set hopefully
                  Thanks for the tip for the Target website. I wouldn't mind getting the "Mirror" set although if I knew they might do the whole "Mirror" crew that would be even more incentive but with Mego trying mass market again nothing is a sure bet right now. Besides the "Mirror" set and Dracula, Action Jackson is one I would consider buying but he isn't on my "want" list just yet.

Comment

• SKotK
                    Career Member
                    • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by spockoda
                    Thanks for the tip for the Target website. I wouldn't mind getting the "Mirror" set although if I knew they might do the whole "Mirror" crew that would be even more incentive but with Mego trying mass market again nothing is a sure bet right now. Besides the "Mirror" set and Dracula, Action Jackson is one I would consider buying but he isn't on my "want" list just yet.
                    Without mentioning any spoilers, I'm going to recommend you buy that "Mirror" set.

--SKot
                    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by SKotK
                      Without mentioning any spoilers, I'm going to recommend you buy that "Mirror" set.

--SKot
                      I second that. And thanks for not giving out spoilers.

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

Checking every day, still no luck. I'm a little bummed but not fretting about it. I guess because there was nothing I desperately wanted to badly. I do want the Star Trek: Mirror, Mirror set, but the rest I can hold out for. I already have 3 EMCE Chekov's and 3 Sulu's, but would pick them both up if I saw them in a store. I also want Fonzie...but I'll take my chances he'll show up in my local Target.

Now if the Romulan Commander had come out in this wave, I might be panicking! Maybe enough to cave into the eBay scalpers.
                        sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
                          Permanent Member
                          • Feb 10, 2009

At 6:13 Drac was available at the website. At 7:15 he was not.

Comment

• tllgn
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 6, 2010

delighted ,i found mine all available at target ,nice .Marty abrams was right in his message ,aug ,and dont buy from those scalper creeps who managed to get them early
                            and try and flip them for double or more ,i had a couple bum trips ,but since target was only a short walk away didnt bother me ,now that i hit pay dirt it was worth the
                            wait ,first megos in name since i last bought a mego in 1981 .is really a moment to apperciate .( thanks Marty,Doctor mego) love the bela dracula figure ,had to get a couple
                            of those ,bought jeannie,star trek -all four ,action jackson,jimi,charmed piper,alice ,tootie,norm ,peg bundy ,the fonze ,jacklyn smith, ,have to return for some copies ,i really
                            hope everyone who wants these can have a wonderful experiance as i did .seeing that MEGO logo was awfully awesome .

Comment

• tllgn
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 6, 2010

oh forgot about DC ,they were there too ,got a harley ,i might get wonder women cause she so cool .i dont really collect large characters figures,but they are nice,nice price and
                              they are mego wow!.

Comment

• spockoda
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 14, 2018

I went to the Target site and had them email me if Dracula became available again. A few minutes later I got an email saying he was back in stock but he wasn't. Maybe when Marty said they were going mass, he meant mass confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎