Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

Just a heads up I talked to the guy at the Target near my work at lunch today he claims that the total reset for the toy dept (he said it is a massive one) is supposed to be totally complete buy aug 3rd (this Friday) he said that between that and the major reset in Entertainment it will probably take that long (because they wont have all the stock for it till their next truck).

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Same thing happening at the Target in Greenland, NH. Toy Isle and end caps a complete mess as they are revamping it. Boxes of toys on the floor everywhere...but I didn't find any Megos.
      sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I saw an end cap today, but no figures on any of the pallets. A helpful employee looked it up and said they had none, but should by August 7, but trucks are coming in daily, so call.

I’m not sure I will find everything I want, but I am sure I will find some eventually.

I almost want them more just to check out the new torsos.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 12, 2014

I saw an end cap this morning that was cover with some kinda toy but at the top were metal pegs with Mego tags on them. Inching closer!!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

I went back again this morning, still nothing but chaos in the toy section. no Megos. I will keep checking

Comment

• warlock664
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 15, 2009

Other than Batman, Norm, and maybe Zod, I've been able to get everything I want online. Which is great for me, since the closest Target is 90 miles from me.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

AJ and Harley are back up on the website so I ordered 2 Aj's and Harley, free shipping. yes I have to wait for them but since I can't find them in stores anyway, and have already been waiting, no big deal

Comment

• spockoda
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jan 14, 2018

I wanted to see these in the flesh before I bought them but being able to find them at a Target store anytime soon isn't going to happen for me so I ordered a couple yesterday, Chekov and Jimi Hendrix. I had been online at midnight on the 29th but they still weren't available to buy and I forgot to check in the morning so I ordered those two. I just checked back about 10-15 minutes ago and a few of the figures had reappeared so I snagged a Sulu. I'm a Trek fan but I can live just fine without the "Mirror, Mirror" two pack so the only one I'm looking for is Dracula. Has anyone spotted him on Target.com or in a Target store?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

one of the other threads had a post this morning saying Drac was on there but I have never seen him on the website

Comment

• spockoda
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jan 14, 2018

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                      one of the other threads had a post this morning saying Drac was on there but I have never seen him on the website
                      Thanks, after I posted this I started reading some posts in this thread and according to some he was on the site but disappeared but I'll keep looking I guess. At least I didn't commit to buying a Sulu on ebay until I checked the Target site one more time.

Comment

• Madcap70
                        • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by spockoda
                        Thanks, after I posted this I started reading some posts in this thread and according to some he was on the site but disappeared but I'll keep looking I guess. At least I didn't commit to buying a Sulu on ebay until I checked the Target site one more time.
                        The items are still on the website you have to click on showing the out of stock items as well..

And I think Target is doing "Flash sales" which is BS

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Madcap70
                          The items are still on the website you have to click on showing the out of stock items as well..

And I think Target is doing "Flash sales" which is BS
                          cool, never noticed that feature

Comment

• Madcap70
                            • Dec 4, 2017

I got Sulu maybe Chekov next week can't afford it right now I want the Mirror Mirror set hopefully

Comment

• cdhall
                              Persistent Member
                              • Aug 14, 2004

The Target that previously said they won’t get them pulled up dcpi on his hand scanner and confirmed they had none and won’t and no one else does. They get their reset later this week...
                              I showed him a pic from an endcap I was at this morning.
                              Then I said some stores have them over there... and took 3 steps towards them and could see them from main aisle and showed him.
                              I’d post the pic I just took but it doesn’t work for me. I may update my gallery later.
                              They have no Dracula or Mirror Diorama by the way. Yet.
                              —-
                              “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                              - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
                              - Captain Spock
                              https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

There are a lot more new Mego items on Ebay this morning with high prices.
                                The release date of 7-29 thing didn't help but I guess scalpers are customers to Mego as long as things fly off the shelf . I have really good luck at Target when a new video game is
                                released on a certain date. This whole Mego thing has me thankful that Figures Toys
                                isn't at Target

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎