• tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

None here in the 6 Targets around here

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

The Wonder Woman, Zod and Jimi Hendrix I ordered on Target.com on the 29th arrived today. Three figures inside a box that was nearly 4 feet tall and 2 and half feet wide. Each in its own box inside with a ton of bubble cushions inside. When I saw the size of the box I thought for a moment they had sent the wrong package as it was way too big for three Mego figures, but that's what was inside. We had a memory foam mattress delivered last year folded in a box that was smaller than the box three Megos came in today. The figures are great though, but man Target's shipping packaging is absurd. Such a waste for such a large box for so small a group of products.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Listed in stock now at my local stores; looks like Marty's estimate was pretty much on Target (pun intended).

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

today was the day.i went to my target and they were just putting out an end cap of them,so I nabbed zod ill go back later after my drs appointment to see what else they put out even though I got everything I wanted through online.they were also putting out other stuff.this is in south hills area Pittsburgh pa.

Comment

• Madcap70
            • Dec 4, 2017

Target.com has the Mirror Mirror Set I got that as well as Chekov....

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I checked back after my appt and they had two jeannies,a ww,a zod,two Harleys and batman,they didn't have the mirror set or Dracula or could have been bought already.

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

Hmm, here's Target's efficient packaging....

This giant box...

with three other boxes and a ton of filler inside...

for these three figures...

-M
                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Madcap70
                  • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by MRP
                  Hmm, here's Target's efficient packaging....

This giant box...

with three other boxes and a ton of filler inside...

for these three figures...

-M
                  So? They came undamaged I'd rather have that than smashed product...

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

I'll admit it's a little crazy, but the main thing is that you got them and there's no damage, enjoy.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 22, 2012

I’ve been absent from the site and collecting for a while (had to focus finances on other things currently) but I was going to make an exception in this case. Unfortunately...

Finding these in stores appears to be a myth and a big middle finger from Target. I hope the fault is not on the newly reformed Mego because I want them to make a major comeback. But this is more than disappointing. I have been checking repeatedly the last couple of weeks but nothing in stores. Stupid Target.
                      Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I went to my target today(weekly comic and toy run) and did a status check on the mego endcap there.plenty of figures there since two days ago,one or two of each of the14" and singles were plentiful.still had the two Jeannie sets and they got in four mirror sets and Dracula which I didn't see the other day.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 22, 2012

Still no dice here. I’m giving up for now I think. ��

D7B74C0D-A86D-4DF3-AFFB-C817A382C072.jpg
                          Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• K
                            Fun Will Now Commence
                            • Jun 20, 2001

My packaging from Target was much poorer and my Dracula card came bent. *Shrug* What can ya do. I also received my most recently placed order first and haven't received my first! Still no AJ. ��
                            I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
                              Still no dice here. I’m giving up for now I think. ��

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23515[/ATTACH]
                              You...are searching the wrong numbers. Put your zip code in this link, and there are a lot available.

I'm not sure exactly who you are looking for, but this is a link to the Dracula/Sulu/Action Jackson case.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 22, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                                You...are searching the wrong numbers. Put your zip code in this link, and there are a lot available.

I'm not sure exactly who you are looking for, but this is a link to the Dracula/Sulu/Action Jackson case.
                                Thanks for the info Lonnie. I have been using the Target app, which I usually find to be pretty accurate. I’ve also been checking in person with no luck. The link you sent shows some at the Tacoma store. Maybe I will check that after work tomorrow.
                                Looking for:

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎