This is an...odd set, & surprising.
Some of the elements of Mysterio and Dr. Octopus are so lovely, and other aspects are off-model and janky. SMH. Okay for (better) custom fodder, I guess.
I can't help thinking that, had this set included OG Spidey with the red/black costume and underarm webs, it would be much more appropriate.
I'm not going on a rant about fat Doc Ock, that's probably easily remedied by a body swap & belt tweak.
Some of the elements of Mysterio and Dr. Octopus are so lovely, and other aspects are off-model and janky. SMH. Okay for (better) custom fodder, I guess.
I can't help thinking that, had this set included OG Spidey with the red/black costume and underarm webs, it would be much more appropriate.
I'm not going on a rant about fat Doc Ock, that's probably easily remedied by a body swap & belt tweak.



Comment