Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Disney Secret Wars set !?!
Collapse
X
-
-
Sounds good all around, Frenchy! Not too long now until we find out the other three in the set.
One of them HAS to be Doom!
Comment
-
I never liked this suit in the comix and always thought it was a lazy way to draw Spiderman. The Pics look worse so I will wait but I'm at the point where I can walk away from these if it's Spidey villans . Disney can't sell out of the first set and I hated the Electro figure but had to buy it to get the other 3.
The suit is now part of Venom maybe Mego is not aware of that. Falcon and Dr.Doom would be good enough for me to get at least 1 set.Comment
-
I don't want another Spidey, particularly this version.
I'm still reeling from the DC and Trek losses, these Marvel releases should be well-considered and WWMD in design.Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 1, '26, 11:13 PM.WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.Comment
-
Pics are already out! It’s not what most people expected at all.
Black costume Spidey, Doc Ock, Mysterio, and Rhino.Comment
-
Yep just saw them. No Doom...that's the one I was REALLY looking forward to. I wonder why Disney didn't want to put that one out with the movie coming out in December?
If they stick to their schedule the next set will come out Spring/early Summer. If Doom comes out with that set it won't synch with the movie.Last edited by daveznothere; Oct 2, '26, 6:50 AM.Comment
-
825271227_10243060069941357_1815934394447248149_n.jpg
Yes !
A 2nd Spidey set to go with the new Spiderman Movie.
Love the 3 villain set like the first set.
This means we might have another set coming out in Dec for the new Avenger Movie !!!
Hold on to your wallets !
Excelsior !
Last edited by Frenchy99; Oct 2, '26, 7:19 AM.Comment
-
Another set in December? They've been waiting months between sets. What makes you think we get another set in two months? I hope you're right but that doesn't fit what Disney/Mego have been doing with theseComment
-
-
The success of the Spider-man movie might have changed a few things and made a this set a surprise priority ! We might get more info later in the day.
The Avenger movie is going to be to big for them to skip a release.
Plus, they were suppose to take out the first 5 sets in 1 year originaly !Comment
-
Interesting...wonder who would say definitely today if we'd get another set? I'm not on FB so I wouldn't know. I hope you're right though...
The success of the Spider-man movie might have changed a few things and made a this set a surprise priority ! We might get more info later in the day.
The Avenger movie is going to be to big for them to skip a release.
Plus, they were suppose to take out the first 5 sets in 1 year originaly !Comment
-
From Doc Mego himself:
Paul Clarke
·
Don't worry. I am working on five more sets that will come out in 2027.Comment
-
Ok - that's cool! That must mean that these are doing VERY well for Disney. That's clear by the fact they've dove into the comics. Most of the public doesn't know anything about Mysterio (maybe some from the movie) but not many and hardly none of them know about Rhino. The fact they've made these sends a big message if you ask me.From Doc Mego himself:
Paul Clarke
·
Don't worry. I am working on five more sets that will come out in 2027.Comment
-
Another 5 sets means all the X-Men, more Avengers and maybe more Spidey sets.
Ok - that's cool! That must mean that these are doing VERY well for Disney. That's clear by the fact they've dove into the comics. Most of the public doesn't know anything about Mysterio (maybe some from the movie) but not many and hardly none of them know about Rhino. The fact they've made these sends a big message if you ask me.
Spider-man has such a large gallery on his own.Comment


Comment