Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

So will they, keep us in suspense much longer?
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Yeah I think we're going to be stuck for the next three episodes.... I like the Neegan actor choice, I liked him in Watchmen.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Glenn's "resolution" is next week.

Tonight starts the intro of the Saviors.

One way or another, Glenn's not getting the bat. It's either Morgan or Aaron. Abraham could be offed, also. Not sure when, but Neegan isn't until the last eps of the season.

They're really accelerating the show timeline towards the comic. The war with the Saviors will at least be season 7. I'd be willing to bet when the Saviors/Hill Top war ends, )which is when the comic moves into Medieval Road Warrior), Lincoln will split. He'll probably die fighting Neegan, allowing for a quasi-reboot which is how it feels in the book.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

All the earlier posts about them finding a ship and/or port to defend and fortify kind of reminds me of "THE LAST SHIP" on TNT. Good show. No zombies, but still about a viral epidemic that is basically wiping out civilization.
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

By the way, I noticed on last week's episode that Steven Yuen's name wasn't on the opening credits...
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Tonight was a filler type of an episode...and one of the weakest...full of dumb cliches.

Don't get me wrong, I love TWD...but some episodes are vastly inferior to others. Tonight was one of the weaker ones.

Since when Daryl panics when a slow moving Walker approaches him? He's desperately trying to get his bow and arrow set out of the duffel bag...like his life depended on it...please...just calmly stand up...walk around the Walker...and take it out with a rock or branch, Jesus. Then the red headed diabetic chick gets sandwiched by two Walkers covered in some plastic...and gets killed. Since when Walkers lay low and quiet...then strike? Please, lol.

Abraham ans Sasha yapping back and forth...B O R I N G...I guess they are going to be an item. But what about Rosita?

Oh, Daryl tells that dude how many Walkers he has killed. The dude says a dozen (or couple of dozen, I forgot). I thought only Rick's group called them Walkers. Other groups come up with different names. I guess that dude came up with the name Walkers as well.

I guess in this world...all abandoned and hidden vehicles have very long lasting batteries.

Daryl came across as an inept wimp in this episode...people taking his stuff left and right (bow, bike, etc)...

Typical lazy filler episode. Can't wait for a big budget action packed one again, lol...
              Last edited by Hector; Nov 16, '15, 4:04 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

I find anything with Abraham & Sasha boring. They are the least developed characters on the show, trotted out only for filler stuff like this. I think both are not long for the show, it's generally the only reason characters like them get screen time. Up til now Abraham was barely seen in Alexandria, mostly standing in the crowd scenes while Rick rants.
                I agree too there were loads of odd behavior in this episode. Daryl being robbed by some dumb couple in the woods? Looking for a truck named Patty? And then just driving up to the door to pick up the other two...did Sasha call Uber Daryl? Massive forest fire less than 20 miles from Alexandria & nobody knew about it? Oh, and none of these groups know about Alexandria which is within 15 minutes drive from them...obviously they have fuel and vehicles but never explore outside their area, or at least never in that particular direction?
                Sometimes I think too much time is spent creating "cool" new walkers and less time thinking things through.
                Last edited by johnnystorm; Nov 16, '15, 9:40 AM.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                  Tonight was a filler type of an episode..
                  Kind of,it's helping to explain what is going on with their little group and setting up the next story arc,with this new group
                  That ambushes Abraham,Sasha and Daryl.
                  Since when Daryl panics when a slow moving Walker approaches him? He's desperately trying to get his bow and arrow set out of the duffel bag...like his life depended on it...please...just calmly stand up...walk around the Walker...and take it out with a rock or branch, Jesus.
                  I don't know maybe when he is bordering on exhaustion?..He just st pushed his bike who knows how far.collapsed on the ground then got cracked over the head,then walked bound up and took off running through the bush until he again collapses on the ground.then tries to get his cross bow out but it gets stuck so now his time starts to run out.
                  Then the red headed diabetic chick gets sandwiched by two Walkers covered in some plastic...and gets killed. Since when Walkers lay low and quiet...then strike? Please, lol.
                  First the walkers were under melted glass and not plastic.several times on the show we have come across walkers that were dormant after long periods that come back after someone gets close to them.But yes she was dumb.throw the flowers at their feet and move on
                  I guess in this world...all abandoned and hidden vehicles have very long lasting batteries.
                  I got the impression that these three idiots stole the Patrick fuel truck (patty) and hid it.
                  So it was running not long before Daryl showed up.

Daryl came across as an inept wimp in this episode...people taking his stuff left and right (bow, bike, etc)...
                  I beg to differ it made him human and not some unstoppable ,unkillable ,superhero.
                  He gets tired,he makes mistakes,he still trusts people and tries to help people.

Can't wait for a big budget action packed one again, lol...
                  Agree!!!

I didn't mean to channel my inner hue but some things just must be corrected sir....LOL
                  “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

Is there anybody in the entire world that didn't expect the two dead bodies to come alive and bite the diabetic girl ?

That cliché could only have been written by a hack.

Felt embarrassed for the show watching it.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                      Kind of,it's helping to explain what is going on with their little group and setting up the next story arc,with this new group
                      That ambushes Abraham,Sasha and Daryl.

I don't know maybe when he is bordering on exhaustion?..He just st pushed his bike who knows how far.collapsed on the ground then got cracked over the head,then walked bound up and took off running through the bush until he again collapses on the ground.then tries to get his cross bow out but it gets stuck so now his time starts to run out.

First the walkers were under melted glass and not plastic.several times on the show we have come across walkers that were dormant after long periods that come back after someone gets close to them.But yes she was dumb.throw the flowers at their feet and move on

I got the impression that these three idiots stole the Patrick fuel truck (patty) and hid it.
                      So it was running not long before Daryl showed up.

I beg to differ it made him human and not some unstoppable ,unkillable ,superhero.
                      He gets tired,he makes mistakes,he still trusts people and tries to help people.

Agree!!!

I didn't mean to channel my inner hue but some things just must be corrected sir....LOL
                      Nice effort...nice explanations...but episode was just plain dumb throughout.

Nice try...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
                        Is there anybody in the entire world that didn't expect the two dead bodies to come alive and bite the diabetic girl ?

That cliché could only have been written by a hack.

Felt embarrassed for the show watching it.
                        She was living on borrowed time anyway...it's not like she was going to have an unlimited supply of insulin anyway, lol...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                          valar morghulis
                          • Mar 8, 2005

This whole season feels very disjointed. These last couple eps were pretty weak, and only emphasize it. Episodes with no Maggie, then Maggie gets some featured time in an ep. Episodes with no Darryl, then he gets his time. Throw a little to Abraham and Sasha. Hey, there's Carl! See ya again in a month, kiddo.

I know they do it this way now to have multiple crews going at once, it's cheaper and they get eps in the can faster. Plus I think it's to accommodate the actors schedules. But this is an ensemble show, and it suffers when they do it like this. I'm sure they'll make up for it in the last couple eps.

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

I hate to say this but I almost long for the farmhouse days.

It was boring back then but seemed more real.

Today, having almost every living human turn feral in only a matter of "years?" seems very unrealistic --- it's like the writers must love Mad Max and all the other 80's post apocalyptic films.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

So much hate,from all of you...Lol

I give up,I'm liking the season so far guess I'm in the minority but I'm okay with that....lol
                              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love TWD...some episodes are simply amazing.

But we have to keep them in their toes...and remind folks that sometimes they lay turkey eggs, like this last one.

Breaking Bad is one of my all time faves...brilliant show...but once in a while...it had a dud of an episode here and there...like that godawful "Fly" episode...holy mother of God...that was a bad one, lol...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎