• Jan 31, 2010

Yakety Sax makes everything better!
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

And after theu caught him, Jesus says " Are you going to hold me hostage?" Me! Hostage!"

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

scene from next week
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Well, a year ago I said Michonne and Rick would be perfect for each other. I should be playing the lottery.

As for this Jesus guy. Odd, very odd...
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

"Jesus" does resemble Robert Powell in Jesus of Nazareth

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

OK, stuff in TWD that I don't want to see anymore:

1. They meet another group, and the leader is a ********* (fill in the rude word of your choice).

2. Upon meeting this group, Rick introduces himself by going crazy, maiming or killing someone, and ending up covered in blood.

Come on, people, try something new. How about a group that's actually pretty nice, and they make a campfire, sing a few songs,....

I'm assuming, after two slow episodes, that next week people are going to start dying.
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

All of the above plus when they need supplies how about looking for a Walmart

There's one in every town in the USA -- why bother running from one mom and pop store to another ?

Are they trying to stimulate the local economy ?

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

I'm SUPER tired of these scenarios as well. I'll wait and see how this season ends, but I may say adios once it's done.
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

Now Rick is advocating killing off groups based on the word of the guys he met last night. For toothpaste and canned beans.
                    And everyone goes along. Well, probably not Morgan, but being the voice of reason here will probably lead to him meeting Lucille.
                    Where is Carol in these decision makings? Maggie gets put front and centerv( not complaining on that!!!), but Carol is arguably way more important to the crew than Sasha or Abraham.
                    And I'm just gonna say it. I'm weary of Daryl. They haven't done anything to advance his character much . He basically snarls and fights. I know the ladies love him though. Why that greasy hair in your eyes turnsv'em on though is beyond me.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Don't worry, one of the theories running around is that Daryl might be the recipient of Negan's bat instead of Glenn...lol.

But I have to agree with you, Daryl's character has become rather one dimensional these days.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

When you really think about it just about everbody except Rick stopped developing after season-2-ish

It would be funny if this was actually part of the grand scheme because in reality there is no zombie apocalypse and Rick is actually laying in the hospital in a coma... aka Life on Mars
                        Last edited by Mikey; Mar 2, '16, 5:27 PM.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

Seems pretty obvious that most have not even read the source material here....lol
                          It's a freaking zombie tv show......lol
                          You're concerned about character development, yet hate when they try to tell story as its "too slow".
                          You guys are worse then girls crying over greys anatomy....lol
                          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
                            Don't worry, one of the theories running around is that Daryl might be the recipient of Negan's bat instead of Glenn...lol.

But I have to agree with you, Daryl's character has become rather one dimensional these days.
                            Hector, I think if a fate like that befell Daryl, the Internet would likely implode then explode, my friend...

I did enjoy all the veiled references they made to Lucille in Sunday night's episode when Jesus was telling Rick and Co. about Negan.

Speaking of Negan, I'm wondering if we'll actually see him at all this season (maybe in silhouette or shadow?) since Jeffrey Dean Morgan wasn't, to my knowledge, cast to play the character until recently and all of what we're seeing onscreen currently was filmed last spring/summer/fall...?
                            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                              Invincible Ironing Man
                              • Feb 28, 2008

I kind of liked the last two "slow" eps. Not every day can be one that changes lives. Sometimes it's just a working day, with zombies...
                              One of my favorites is when Daryl and Beth are in the old cabin, drinking and talking about family.
                              But you know from experience that they're followed by something high octane.

Too bad that Daryl has been pushed to the background a bit, same as Carol, but that can change.

Comment

• Mikey
                                Verbose Member
                                • Aug 9, 2001

For the past episode I find it hard to believe they were able to build that Fort Courage like telephone pole wall -- even if they had a utility pole auger at their disposal

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎