Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

One thing's for sure, they brought their A game this season. Look at all the great discussion over this one scene.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

I would've tried jumping over the barbed wire fence. Better to get torn to shreds by the wire.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by megoapesnut
        My first thought when the guts started coming out was that it looked like the walkers were up at his chest, just below his neck and all of the sudden intestines started coming out. I was thinking, aren't intestines quite a bit lower?? I think those were not Glenn's intestines.
        Welcome to anothere exciting episode of "Who's intestines are these?"

I think Glenn should have slammed Nicholas onto the barbed wire fence, using him as a ladder. That would have made him useful for a change.
        As Glenn climbed over him to safety, he would have said to Nicholas "thank you".
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

^LOL!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

Anyone else excited about the upcoming episode?
            Let's just hope they don't leave us hanging until the one after that. Wouldn't be the first time they made a whole episode about one character.
            Rick can take care of himself, but I need to know if Glenn makes it...
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• hedrap
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 10, 2009

90 minutes. All Morgan. Maybe some Alexandria towards the end...

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 20, 2011

After last week's previews, I kind of figured this was going to be a Morgancentric episode, filling us in on how he went from looney tune to non-killing, but still lethal, badarse. I have a feeling that the Wolves are going to have to bring some flexibility to Morgan's very zen "all life is precious" philosophy, because it seems like to the Wolves, no life is precious...
                sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

If it wasn't for Glenn dying last week and expecting this episode to be a follow-up I might have enjoyed this one.

As it stands couldn't care less about last nights story

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

That episode could have been twenty minutes long and not missed anything. Pretty boring, I thought.

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
                      Career Member
                      • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                      That episode could have been twenty minutes long and not missed anything. Pretty boring, I thought.
                      I thought so too.
                      Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                        Wake Up Heavy
                        • Jan 31, 2010

Big meh for me. Highlight for spoiler: Also really ticked off the he didn't kill that Wolf.
                        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

The guy kept reminding me of Jim Belushi

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Why was THIS the 90 minute episode? Making cheese, twirling sticks, bonding over vegan dinners...the goat was the best part. And I don't think she was attacked by that walker, I think she committed suicide out of boredom!
                            When does Morgan realize that everyone he's let live has come back to hurt the group? After all thaft "clear" crap he didn't spike the guys head he strangled?
                            Is anyone else getting tired of Talking Dead? I'm really sick of Chris Hardwick and the constant butt kissing of the cast! You would have thought he was handing out Oscars to Lennie James for that episode.

Comment

• drquest
                              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                              • Apr 17, 2012

I liked the episode quite a bit, sad the guy didn't make it, but kind of figured that's what was going to happen. I know most people wanted a conclusion to last weeks episode, but if it was my show I'd probably yank the fan's chains a little as well. This wasn't filler, this is setting the stage for Morgan to most likely let down the group again. Had he killed the two Wolves originally they wouldn't have attacked Alexandria. This guy he has locked up is getting out, no doubt and the wrath of Rick will land square on Morgan when he finds out.
                              Danny(Drquest)
                              Captain Action HQ
                              Retro shirts and stuff
                              More retro shirts
                              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hedji
                                Citizen of Gotham
                                • Nov 17, 2012

Hmm... My reaction was overwhelmingly positive, surprisingly... And I've loved the all out action of the first three episodes. This was brilliant writing, and compelling television. It didn't forward the current storyline, but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen and their performances.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎