Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifiguy94
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2009

Nit picking I know, but I'd like to know where all their ammo is coming from.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Plenty of ammo, but no toilet paper...what a horrible world indeed, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by scifiguy94
        Nit picking I know, but I'd like to know where all their ammo is coming from.

m
        Last edited by Mikey; Feb 23, '15, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Wish they would've spent a little less time focusing on Rick's apprehension, and actually shown us what happened to Eric. Last we had seen, he was hiding behind a tractor in an open field while the "foot soldiers" were verifying that there were cars down the road. Next thing we know his flare is shot in the air.

Where did the "rust bucket" come from? Did him & Aaron bring it with them, or did he just find it and hide under it while being attacked? And was it the same car that pulled up behind the RV at the gate? How did the larger group find & save him? Did they see the flare and respond? Or did they happen upon the horde, save him, and then use the flare to get the attention of the smaller group? Would like to have seen the horde of walkers move the car that crushed his foot. But no, instead we see 30+ minutes of Rick trying to break Aaron & outsmart the trap that he's most certainly laid out for the group.

Seems like Aaron & Eric are as "in-tune" with each other as Maggie & Glenn are, and it looks like the two couples will become good friends. Looking forward to watching Rick humble himself before Aaron next week and meeting some new characters.
          Last edited by Dark Shadow; Feb 24, '15, 3:05 PM.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

What if the sounds of the children playing behind the wall is a recording?

First rule of Walking Dead: Rick is ALWAYS right.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Hedji
              What if the sounds of the children playing behind the wall is a recording?

Spoiler below.......

Read the comic synopsis on Wikipedia.

I wish the writers were that clever

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                Creature Of The Night
                • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Hedji
                First rule of Walking Dead: Rick is ALWAYS right.
                Yeah, not so much.

His decision to let Carl follow him into the woods and then subsequently approach the deer...bad idea.
                His decision to leave Sophia alone in the creek...bad ending for Sophia & Carol.
                How many "passes' did he allot Shane before he went full blown psycho and jeopardized the safety of the farm?
                His decision to not shoot the Governor at the "meeting of the leaders"...prideful neglect.
                His decision to not track down the Governor after the first major prison assault but take up farming instead...big mistake.
                His decision to completely bail and ignore the surviving "claimers"...well that came back to bite him in the butt, didn't it.
                His Terminus plan: major fail. If it weren't for Carol, the gang would have been din din.
                His decision to force Gabriel to go on the food hunt at the mission...the mistake that cost Bob his life.
                His submission to Tyrese's idea for rescuing Beth, and then running down "Bob The Cop"...how'd that work out for Beth?
                His agreement to find Noah's family without sufficient backup...not such a great idea for Tyrese.
                His decision to make Aaron pay for all of those mistakes, well, I think Rick will be eating some humble pie next week.

Comment

• johnmiic
                  Adrift
                  • Sep 6, 2002

I don't think anyone has mentioned it but wasn't Abraham poisoned when Sasha cut a walker and accidentally cut his arm with the same knife 2 weeks ago?

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

Am I the one who noticed a zombie in tonight's episode that looked exactly like "Bub" from Day of the Dead ?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

At least tonight's episode wasn't super boring!

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

It was kind of cool to see the group do normal things again, like Rick getting a much needed shower, haircut...and a shave, or Carl hanging out with kids playing video games. I know this Mr. Roger's neighborhood type storyline wont last, after all it is a zombie apocalypse, but thats what makes it suspenseful. Glen and Darryl smashing those two lames was so satisfying, those two idiots have no idea what's in store for them if they keep it up...lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 12, 2014

I think they need Rick and his family because they know the people who destroyed the neighborhood where Tyrese got bit will coming for them. So, just like at the prison it will be another battle of the humans.

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

Anybody else think the mom leader is kinda hot ?

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

I'm pretty sure that the gun Rick stashed in the blender is the same one the idiot boy handed to Tara. There wasn't a zombie under the junk when Rick first went there either, and hiding like that isn't something they do on their own, so was Rick being watched and was it a trap?
                              I love Carol playing dumb housewife when she's the toughest of the group right now. What job can Daryl have? Scout? I see Glenn taking over the supply runs, and a Rick will be dealing with the creep husband on the porch I'm sure.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                                valar morghulis
                                • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by Mikey
                                Anybody else think the mom leader is kinda hot ?
                                She's got a Capt. Janeway thing going on

Don't be a home wrecker, Rick!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎