X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • z3zep
    The Girl Next Door
    • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
    And Gabriel...virtually disappeared. Saw him as the gate closed behind them, never saw him again.
    Yeah, where did he go? I wasn't even sure I saw him go in to the town.

Maybe the girl is spying for the 3 exiled men? And they are living in that shack/house?

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

If I was that close to Washington first thing i'd be thinking of is how to get the Enterprise out of the basement of the Air and Space Museum.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

have they ever covered what is going on with the animals? Are the dead guys just eating them all up? Seems like they aren't fast enough to catch anything outside a cow or pig. I'm sure domestic dogs are easy pickings for them.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
          I'm guessing Rick's gun being gone is because the little girl took it.

She was probably in the woods watching them when he hid it....
          Originally posted by z3zep
          ....Maybe the girl is spying for the 3 exiled men? And they are living in that shack/house?
          I think these are excellent possibilities. She is carrying a backpack with her which may contain supplies for the exiles. And what if the exiles aren't exactly exiles, but posted sentries. We only have the word of a politician that they were "exiled".

Comment

• Dark Shadow
            Creature Of The Night
            • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            have they ever covered what is going on with the animals? Are the dead guys just eating them all up? Seems like they aren't fast enough to catch anything outside a cow or pig. I'm sure domestic dogs are easy pickings for them.
            Well, we've seen both humans & walkers feasting on a variety of animals.

Comment

• megoapesnut
              The name says it all!
              • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by Mikey
              Anybody else think the mom leader is kinda hot ?
              Tovah Feldshuh. Great choice for the role. I just rewatched Holocaust a month or so ago. She was one of the leads.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

Let's see... They ate Rick's horse, the deer outside camp, the stomach autopsy zombie had eaten a groundhog... It's noticeable that we never see cats & dogs, except for the pack a couple weeks back. No cattle anywhere, no pigs, not too many birds... I can't believe the zombies ate most of them..I'm pretty sure I can't catch a robin nor a squirrel in my bare hands, and I'd like to believe I can move faster and with a bit more cunning than a walker.
                If you ever watched 'Life Without People' the cats, rabbits, etc would be in the midst of a population explosion, as would the mice, rats, coyotes... Even a lot of the zoo animals could be surviving if they escape.

It's also interesting to note how the plants aren't growing crazy over the roads, houses...after two years the grass alone should be a foot high!

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                  Tovah Feldshuh. Great choice for the role. I just rewatched Holocaust a month or so ago. She was one of the leads.
                  I just remember her from her numerous roles on the Law & Order franchises. Took me forever to recall where I knew her from.
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                    Let's see... They ate Rick's horse, the deer outside camp, the stomach autopsy zombie had eaten a groundhog... It's noticeable that we never see cats & dogs, except for the pack a couple weeks back. No cattle anywhere, no pigs, not too many birds... I can't believe the zombies ate most of them..I'm pretty sure I can't catch a robin nor a squirrel in my bare hands, and I'd like to believe I can move faster and with a bit more cunning than a walker.
                    If you ever watched 'Life Without People' the cats, rabbits, etc would be in the midst of a population explosion, as would the mice, rats, coyotes... Even a lot of the zoo animals could be surviving if they escape.

It's also interesting to note how the plants aren't growing crazy over the roads, houses...after two years the grass alone should be a foot high!
                    yeah, I noticed at the house where Mika and Lizzie met their demise that it looked sort of mowed, and was expecting some surprise survivors there. I was just wondering if I missed a comment about the virus taking out animals, too. It sure seems like there should be more around, especially wild ones.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Penguins in Antarctica...and Polar Bears in the Arctic..safe from Walkers...lol.

Oh, and fish too, ha.

Bacteria is obviously thriving like gangbusters...and I'm sure insects are also enjoying themselves...

sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

cool, perhaps Penguins will be the next dominant species.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          cool, perhaps Penguins will be the next dominant species.
                          Only in Gotham City.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Amy & Andrea were fishing in season one, but no one since. You would think that would be a perfect way to eat too, being quiet not attracting attention instead of blasting away with the guns... They should all have one of those folding compact rods & tackle in their packs. Would make a boring show I guess, but people talking on a creek bank is just as exciting as people talking in a barn.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

What happened to all the dairy cows ? --- the East Coast is covered with them.

Go to north western NJ, you can't walk 10 feet without stepping in cow s__t

The zombies don't eat them

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

they are really slow, so the zombies can catch them. The fish I was wondering about, too. When the Governor latched on to that RV group, there was a lake that someone said was dead, no fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎