Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

...and he was the second lead actor of the show...wow...lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Great episode tonight! The stakes are high for next week!
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

Wow, now that really shocked me. I thought he was necessary for the show at this point.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Goblin19
          Wow, now that really shocked me. I thought he was necessary for the show at this point.
          I guess tonight's episode just shows that NO ONE in the cast is "safe." I've never read the books, but I'm guessing new characters will be introduced in Season Three...
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

You're right. Dale was a major character, but expendable. Shane, thus far, has probably been the show's main driving force as far as plot goes.

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

One more thing: Carl needs a leash.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

I might be warming up to Carl since he popped Shane in the head....
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                  I might be warming up to Carl since he popped Shane in the head....
                  Shane had gone 'round the bend and, unfortunately, needed to be put down, so I don't feel too bad about that. The whole sequence where you actually kind of watched him going from a corpse to a zombie was kinda cool I thought. And Zombie Shane bore a striking resemblance to Vin Diesel, too....
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

I just noticed they have new figures out for this series. Did anyone discuss that?

Comment

• domino
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 16, 2007

I didn't see that coming. It was obvious that Shane was going nuts but I didn't expect that ending. Two characters gone in two weeks. Next week looks to be crazy as well. I wonder if we will lose more characters.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

Totally awesome episode! I knew Shane would be going soon, but I never expected that soon after Dale. I guess this sets Andrea up as the group's wild card member.
                        Now if only they'd show Talking Dead right after instead of the stupid Comic Book Men.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Your wish is granted, Johnny! TALKING DEAD is on immediately after WALKING DEAD next Sunday to discuss the season finale! I'm hoping for an hour instead of 30 minutes, too....

Comment

• Captain_Mego
                            Vet.
                            • May 22, 2007

This show rocks...but I am worried people are dieing off too quick.

Comment

• Megospidey
                              Museum Webslinger
                              • Jul 26, 2006

Originally posted by Captain_Mego
                              This show rocks...but I am worried people are dieing off too quick.
                              They will be replaced with new characters

The great thing about the comic book is that every time a major character dies, they introduced a new character that makes you completely forget out the old character

There are some crazy people coming in the future if they continue like they have. Crazy people.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                                Muddling through
                                • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, i figure they killed off 2 main characters for the end of the season so they could bring in 2 new characters. one we already know is the Governor......i am hoping the other is Michonne

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎