Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolfie
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 31, 2007

Germans are starting to look very good indeed. Argentina very dissapointing to put it mildly.

Anyone giving Paraguay any chance today against Spain?

Comment

• LadyZod
      Superman's Gal Pal
      • Jan 27, 2007

Why not? It's been a Cup of upsets. Everyone's on equal footing as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward a good game between Spain and Paraguay.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
      Check out my art:
      Art Portfolio@Redbubble
      Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by wolfie
        Anyone giving Paraguay any chance today against Spain?
        no, but then again things haven't been going the way anyone expected
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• wolfie
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 31, 2007

Well Spain go through after Paraguay blew their big chance.

If Spain are to beat Germany though they will have to come up with something far better than that.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
            Nope, as half a Ducthman, I'm hogging it all, this is MY glory moment
            You're Mexican, you're done
            Ok, I tried supporting the Netherlands, but I don't get any credit from you...fine...I hope Uruguay beats the Dutch now...and if they don't...and you go to the final...Germany will destroy you (because frankly, I can't see Spain beating the Germans).

There...you lost a supporter thanks to your hogging...enjoy the Dutch all by yourself...

P.S. I really wanted the Netherlands to win it all...but after the "You're Mexican, you're done" comments...no more...you took the joy out of me rooting for them...especially since I never even belittled Belgium for not qualifying to begin win.

Yes...you hurt my feelings...

Last edited by Hector; Jul 3, '10, 4:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

I'm glad Paraguay lost...they were the most boring team to watch in this WC.
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Yes...I'm very passionate about my fútbol.
                Last edited by Hector; Jul 3, '10, 4:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• kennermike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
                  I'm glad Paraguay lost...they were the most boring team to watch in this WC.
                  man Im bumed Paraguay lost I wanted to see those cocky Spaniards go down and that goal they made was pure luck the way it hit the post twice before it went in come on!

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Uruguay did not cheat...Suarez did what he had to do.

The rules are simply...and were enforced correctly...he was red carded...and a penalty was taken by Ghana...they missed...Ghana blew it, not Uruguay.

You cannot give Ghana an automatic goal...you have to take a penalty kick...rules are rules.

Every other player on Earth would've done exactly the same thing Suarez did...and that's to defend the goal line at all costs.

Donovan would've done it, Rooney would've done it, Messi would've done it, Ronaldo would've done...and yes...any Ghanaian player would've done it was well.

If that rule must be changed, ok...but before this incident...that's how that scenario has been ruled.

Sorry Ghana...but you blew the penalty kick...blame yourselves.
                    Last edited by Hector; Jul 3, '10, 5:02 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by mattelmike
                      man Im bumed Paraguay lost I wanted to see those cocky Spaniards go down and that goal they made was pure luck the way it hit the post twice before it went in come on!
                      Don't despair...the Germans are going to utterly DESTROY the overrated Spaniards...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

BTW...I apologize to every German on Earth for picking overrated Argentina to beat you...boy was I wrong.

You DESTROYED them EASILY.

I'm glad too...I HATE Argentina.

Well done ALEMANIA...you are now the team to beat.

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                          Verbose Member
                          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
                          Ok, I tried supporting the Netherlands, but I don't get any credit from you...fine...I hope Uruguay beats the Dutch now...and if they don't...and you go to the final...Germany will destroy you (because frankly, I can't see Spain beating the Germans).

There...you lost a supporter thanks to your hogging...enjoy the Dutch all by yourself...

P.S. I really wanted the Netherlands to win it all...but after the "You're Mexican, you're done" comments...no more...you took the joy out of me rooting for them...especially since I never even belittled Belgium for not qualifying to begin win.

Yes...you hurt my feelings...

Keep rooting for the Dutch, Hec

And I don't need you belittling Belgium for not qualifying, I can do that myself
                          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

Paraguay-Spain, what an amazing second half... 2 penalty's, 2 misses. Weird thing tho: the first Spanish penalty (which was a goal) had to be redone for a foul, which was also commited with the Paraguayan penalty, which didn't have to be redone.
                            Either the Paraguyans should've gotten a second chance as well. Or, if the ref didn't think the foul was that severe, he should've accepted the first Spanish penalty and awarded the goal.
                            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

Oh, and Hec... how many South American teams and how many Europeans teams are going to the semi-final?

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
                                Oh, and Hec... how many South American teams and how many Europeans teams are going to the semi-final?
                                It's about bloody time a Euro team wins outside of Europe...80 years in the making...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎