Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    It's called weekly television, I am fine with it. I like having something new at the end of every week. You should just wait a couple of weeks and binge them, that's fine too.
    I agree I like the way Disney is doing its shows. Its probably intended to counteract binge and quit watchers.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Axe
    Did I read something about a credits scene? I know it was mentioned today but I didn't see any clues. It was an X-Men reference apparently but not so apparent to me.
    I didn't see anything for the first three and I did watch thru to the end to see if there was. There is supposed to be a big end credit thing at the end of the series if that is what the chatter is about.

Leave a comment:

• YoungOnce
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Axe
    Did I read something about a credits scene? I know it was mentioned today but I didn't see any clues. It was an X-Men reference apparently but not so apparent to me.
    I quit watching before they were finished. Should I go back and watch again?

Agree that this episode was great. And I have loved the slow build. Made this payoff so much more enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• Random Axe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    If it were all released at once, you would be able to binge the series, which I think most people are getting accustomed to. The episodes being so short with a week between, makes interest wane. If the episodes were an hour long, people might keep interested longer. We are used to long movies by Marvel. This is a drop in the bucket style release with not much happening per episode. The episodes being so short, it seems like you should get an episode every day to keep peoples interest, not every seven days. That's my take.
    It's called weekly television, I am fine with it. I like having something new at the end of every week. You should just wait a couple of weeks and binge them, that's fine too.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    I don't get how people got conflated by the early episodes, it's clearly a mystery.
    If it were all released at once, you would be able to binge the series, which I think most people are getting accustomed to. The episodes being so short with a week between, makes interest wane. If the episodes were an hour long, people might keep interested longer. We are used to long movies by Marvel. This is a drop in the bucket style release with not much happening per episode. The episodes being so short, it seems like you should get an episode every day to keep peoples interest, not every seven days. That's my take.

Brian, did you watch Two Broke Girls? Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    I don't get how people got conflated by the early episodes, it's clearly a mystery.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    If anyone was on the fence about this series...watch episode 4. I won't say anything beyond that, but WOW.

Chris
    Wow, yes indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Kat Dennings is a combination of geekiness and hotness, I love her.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    I love Kat Dennings, I'd watch her iron shirts.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by drquest
    Or a fowl.
    But she, in my opinion, is foul.

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    Well, she's not a dude.
    Or a fowl.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by warlock664
    Chick?
    Lol
    Well, she's not a dude.

Leave a comment:

• warlock664
    replied
    Chick?
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    I really don't like the chick that plays Darcy. I feel she is a bad fit for the Marvel stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎