WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    If I had Disney + I'd be watching Mandalorian. No interest in this crap. I thought the Avengers movies were riding the break, I can't imagine how dull a mini-series based on b-listers would be.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    so are new episodes dropping on Friday's?

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    It is fun, but I agree that there needs to be a little more in the backstory or they will start losing audience. I am looking at it as sort of a Doctor Whoish, long story contained within the season of shorts.

Leave a comment:

• YoungOnce
    replied
    Yeah I liked it too... I think it’s pretty clever and you can easily see that they are setting up something pretty cool.

I’m glad they are trying a different kind of storytelling... Disney+ is a great place to take a few chances without a billion dollar movie budget.

I agree that the old tv show references will be mostly lost on younger people, but as for me (and most likely, many folks here), the shows they’re spoofing are very cleverly done. I think they have captured the feel of shows like Bewitched, Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, etc...

It feels like the first show gave only a small hint at the end, and then by the second show the hints became much more overt... it feels like the mystery will open up pretty quick the way the pacing changed even between episode one and two.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I don't have access to this, but it looks sooo appealing.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    I really like it! I'm guessing that younger people who didn't grow up watching I Love Lucy and Bewitched might be a bit confused. I agree that it is a slow reveal but there were some moments, like "for the children", that were really creepy.

Leave a comment:

• Falstaff13
    replied
    Enjoyed the first two--I agree they'll have to advance the plot soon before this wears too thin, but I think from the trailer there might be some more sitcom pastiche moments along the way.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Haven't gotten to the 2nd episode. Could barely make it through the first.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Banner
    replied
    A very intriguing start to the series. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    started a topic WandaVision

WandaVision

anyone watch the first 2 episodes? I thought it was quirky fun. i hope they start some action in the next episode though as it starts to wear thin.

thoughts?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎