WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Looks like the two episode rumor was false! Bummer...

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Axe
    I hadn't seen any spoilers recently, just conjecture. But, based on available information and logic it seems they're bringing in a Fox character. My best guess is Michael Fassbender/Ian Mckellen as Magneto. Or possibly Dr. Doom, which would fit the bill for what has been called the "Luke Skywalker" moment of the series. Whoever the actor is got Paul Bettany all kinds of fanboy excited. Yeah, I could handle two episodes on Saturday night!
    There are two fox X People rumored. Cumberbatch may show up by the end too.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Rumor I've heard is that Disney is starting to get itchy in wanting to put Deadpool in stuff. Might not be WandaVision but it's said they want to start out with Disney+ shows.

Leave a comment:

• Random Axe
    replied
    I hadn't seen any spoilers recently, just conjecture. But, based on available information and logic it seems they're bringing in a Fox character. My best guess is Michael Fassbender/Ian Mckellen as Magneto. Or possibly Dr. Doom, which would fit the bill for what has been called the "Luke Skywalker" moment of the series. Whoever the actor is got Paul Bettany all kinds of fanboy excited. Yeah, I could handle two episodes on Saturday night!

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    I heard that since there was a leak of spoilers, two episodes will air this week. That is a rumor, but I'm hopeful we do get two. I don't think I'll overdose from a double fix...

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    another superhero actor rumored in episode 6.... not from mcu though
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Feb 3, '21, 4:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Milk
    replied
    I like this.

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    Trailer for the next episode.

https://video.disney.com/watch/mid-s...28eebd6b4f2a72

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    This made me chuckle.
    144512407_1540427436166658_6189412917742576029_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• rykerw1701
    replied
    I'm loving this show, and the weekly format. If it were on all at once it would be a big fervor of love/hate for a week, and then it would be done. This gives me something to anticipate, which is fun. Disney/Marvel can use this to promote other projects for months.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by jwyblejr
    I haven't seen anything for end credits. Disney always starts a countdown to play Age of Ultron every time I try to see if there are any.
    you can just click on the little playing box to go back to full screen. I missed the Boba Fett end credit scene like that

Leave a comment:

• Blue Meanie
    replied
    Episode 4 is the best episode so far. Love how they are linking the show into the continuity of the other projects going over at Marvel / Disney. I wish DC could be as proficient as Marvel when it came to this...but they aren't and that's why it seems that only the TV stuff works almost as well as what Marvel has done so far. Hope that Episode 4 is only the tip of the iceberg with what is coming later on in the series.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    It's called weekly television, I am fine with it. I like having something new at the end of every week. You should just wait a couple of weeks and binge them, that's fine too.
    YES. My whole family loves getting together on Friday night and watching this, just like Mando.

I forwarded through the credits just to make sure there was nothing, since this episode was more MCU-like than the previous 3. I didn't see anything.

And I like Kat Dennings. She reminds me of a young lady I work with who has a similar "Millennial" attitude about everything. Even kind of looks a bit like her.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    I haven't seen anything for end credits. Disney always starts a countdown to play Age of Ultron every time I try to see if there are any.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Random Axe
    Did I read something about a credits scene? I know it was mentioned today but I didn't see any clues. It was an X-Men reference apparently but not so apparent to me.
    i think there was an end credit scene they had filmed, but did not use (yet?)

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎