WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drquest
    replied
    Only watch if you like to see stuff you might have missed, and some possible spoilers.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by drquest
    When the credits showed up I was no! I was not ready for this episode to be over. I do find it odd that after each episode Disney+ is recommending Age of Ultron...
    I think that's if you want to watch more of Wanda and Vision

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    When the credits showed up I was no! I was not ready for this episode to be over. I do find it odd that after each episode Disney+ is recommending Age of Ultron...

Leave a comment:

• EMCE Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    I think this is just the first reveal. Although I think ultimately the most popular theory may still be the one coming true, given the association of the big reveal character this week with the "mabye" big bad.

Chris
    I'm with you, I think there's a bigger fish still coming.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Kat Dennings said the finale will deliver a 'massive payoff'.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Is this the Darkhold or is it a different book??

WanadVision
    WandaVision ep7 (37).jpg

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Darkhold_Lockup.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    I think they will probably wrap up the Hex plot itself, but I doubt the big bad behind it all will be fully addressed in the series, and is likely the throughline for Wanda's story into Doc Strange 2.

-M

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    And played by Donny Most "How are ya, how are ya, how are ya?!?"

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Random Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    I think this is just the first reveal. Although I think ultimately the most popular theory may still be the one coming true, given the association of the big reveal character this week with the "mabye" big bad.

Chris
    I'm kinda waiting for Ralph to jump from around the corner and say boo! But only if he's tall, red with a really bad hair day.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied

Chris

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    There's a post-(mid) credit scene this week (Ep 7), so make sure you stay with it.

-M

Leave a comment:

• Random Axe
    replied
    The reveal was somewhat...disappointing. We all kinda knew about this one but there has to be something else coming right?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Banner
    replied
    Regarding this week's episode... I knew it! The pieces are falling into place.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Originally posted by jwyblejr
    Okay. We've got people saying "Quicksilver" is Mephisto,others are saying he's a Kree and others saying he's a Skrull. I'll be honest. I want him to be Impossible Man but he's not green.
    I want him to be Quicksilver and for the MCU to get more mutants!

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Okay. We've got people saying "Quicksilver" is Mephisto,others are saying he's a Kree and others saying he's a Skrull. I'll be honest. I want him to be Impossible Man but he's not green.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎