WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^Yes, she has been seen...played by another actress...for good reasons.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    IMDb has her listed by here other name. It’s a character that has already appeared in the mcu.

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    ^Her name is Geraldine, but casting news has her as a different Marvel character. I'm not going to spoil it here, but it's definitely out there.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^Her name is Geraldine, but casting news has her as a different Marvel character. I'm not going to spoil it here, but it's definitely out there.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    yeah which woman? I guess I missed it. Jimmy Woo and Darcy from Thor are due to show up too.
    the black woman. i forget her name. wanda blasted her right out of the simulation. she hit the ground outside of it and sword agents came pouring over in trucks to pick her up

Leave a comment:

• Falstaff13
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced
    I'm enough of a geek that I am hoping they have flashbacks with Pietro and even have the actor from X-Men as well as an Avengers nod.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    which one what? the woman they knocked out of wherever they are? or which real world? they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced
    yeah which woman? I guess I missed it. Jimmy Woo and Darcy from Thor are due to show up too.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    which one?
    which one what? the woman they knocked out of wherever they are? or which real world? they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    well they both seem to be remembering they are in some sort of trap and remembering their past. Wanda also knocked that woman right out of the trap and back into presumably the real world
    which one?

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    well they both seem to be remembering they are in some sort of trap and remembering their past. Wanda also knocked that woman right out of the trap and back into presumably the real world

Leave a comment:

• Blue Meanie
    replied
    3rd episode was just Meh for me. Enjoyed the first 2 episodes last week a lot. TV concept will start to get old real soon. Hope that changes. I can't see the entire series being done like this.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Lots of Hydra easter eggs sprinkled in the first three episodes. Waiting on Jimmy Woo to show up.

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    We've gone from Lucy to Bewitched to the Brady Bunch.. which 80s family sitcom will be the theme next week? Cosby show? Family Ties?

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    yeah, i enjoyed last nights episode and even my wife was laughing along with the sitcom gags

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    This week's episode was a lot better. We're slowly getting somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^Those are a lot of fun. He's got a really great track record of being right too. True insider knowledge, not just speculation passed of as it.

Chris

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎