X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by MIB41
    It will be hard to argue likeness under that costume she has no rights to. Ask Peter Criss and Ace Frehley if you doubt that is commonplace in the market.
    It's too bad for Ace/Peter, because, at one point, they totally owned a piece of ALL their related-likeness merch. They just caved, and sold those likeness rights back to KISS... all for some quick cash.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I got a notice that EE was shipping my 2-packs...FINALLY! Not sure why they aren't shipping the other Wave 1 figures.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Can't seem to find a Batmobile nowadays. I shouldn't have hesitated.

Ordered the two pack from Big Bad Toy Store, and Riddler/Penguin from Target.com.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

Big Bad Toy Store Just billed me For Joker .
          1st I've heard He's out ...
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Remco Monster
            GLOWS in the Dark!
            • May 3, 2006

Yeah, Joker and Surfs Up Batman are in stock at EE too.

A carded Joker has hit eBay. Not the best pic, but he looks pretty damn good.

Hope Amazon gets them in soon!

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

The cards are actually pretty neat ...., best packaging design I have seen for 66 stuff ...
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Got the Joker today. Nice figure but I don't think the likeness is as good as the other four. Neck is too short and the body is a little stocky. Would also have preferred the moustache not to be highlighted as much. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too picky because Cesar Romero is still my fav version of the Joker.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

I was surprised to see these hit Canada, they only had three figures, Batman and the Penguin looked great. I found the Riddler was oddly a little soft in the likeness department, so I passed.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Chris
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                    I was surprised to see these hit Canada, they only had three figures, Batman and the Penguin looked great. I found the Riddler was oddly a little soft in the likeness department, so I passed.
                    They are in CA? I still haven't seen them.
                    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• pmwasson
                      Maker
                      • Sep 12, 2007

Batman intro animation done using stop-motion with the new figures:

sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Wise4671
                        Banned
                        • Aug 11, 2007

^^^^^^

Love it :-)

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^That was fun. Man, those guys must have worked their rears off to get this together this quickly. The figures just hit a few weeks ago!

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

^ Stop-motion credits, nice production values for live-action, and interracial casting in the opposite direction of West/Kitt performing under-par acting... odd choices for a Batman piece. Musta been a school project, or some other strange film goal... can't imagine what else would inspire one to do that.
                            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Chris
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 23, 2009

Puuuuuurfect.
                              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• lastknight2k
                                • Nov 26, 2008

I snagged a Batman & Robin two-pack and the Batmobile while on vacation in Cape Cod MA this weekend (the ToysRUs in Hyannis MA had only two Batmobiles left and had been selling like crazy according to staff I spoke to who helped me find it) and back here in Ottawa, Ontario I saw the Riddler, the Penguin and the single-carded Batman at a ToysRUs here in town. I haven't opened the Batmobile or the figures but I can tell you that they are pretty awesome looking and are a must-buy if you get the chance to get either/both...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎