Topps Mego Monday Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phil
    replied
    The clothes on the Hammer Phantom figure would work well for a Peter Cushing Baron Frankenstein Kitbash.
    Last edited by phil; Oct 20, '21, 9:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheVintageToyKid
    replied
    I am happy to see they are making the Hammer Phantom of the Opera... I only wish they also made his arch nemesis, Lord Ambrose d'Arcy. He was the true villain of that film. While they are at it, they could also use the Michael Gough sculpt to make an Arthur Holmwood figure to go with their Hammer Dracula line.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    Originally posted by TrekStar
    I took a look and noticed that 5 figures max per order and sold out, so does this mean people are scooping these up and in about 3 months or so we will see these offered on ebay for two or three times the price? Although if free shipping is offered, maybe the folks in Canada could be possibly getting a deal out of it?
    They don’t actually sell out. Topps will take as many orders as they get and then that amount of figures will be produced. I mean, they’ll likely make a few extra in case any are damaged.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    I took a look and noticed that 5 figures max per order and sold out, so does this mean people are scooping these up and in about 3 months or so we will see these offered on ebay for two or three times the price? Although if free shipping is offered, maybe the folks in Canada could be possibly getting a deal out of it?

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Since I am on a tight budget every month I have decided to pass of all Topps figures. I am hoping that these are treated like a "Kick-Starter" figures to let Mego know what sold and to see if it warrants a broader release through Wal-Mart. Target or other on-line stores.

Leave a comment:

• Mego-Amigo
    replied
    I am very pleased to see how deep they are going with the Hammer offerings. Surely Ingrid Pitt's Carmilla Karnstein, Ursula Andress' She and Raquel Welch's Loana can't be far behind. These three ladies would definitely need the new female body though. Powersthatbe ... Gorgon does have snakes in her hair.

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    I'll pass this week. I admit I am not familiar with the Hammer films except for Lee and Cushing. Also does The Gorgon hair have snakes like the Greek myth? that is why I bought it lol I can't really see in the pics if it is.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Well, I did my part for Gorgon. Very excited for Hammer Phantom and Zombie. They are going fairly deep--might we see Baron Meister or Mocata? Thrice-blessed to get a Charles Gray action figure!

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    wow, Gorgon was under 1000. i wonder what their threshold is for producing these

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by danadoll
    Hey Mego Mates, how does one tell how many of the figures have been ordered, if there is a way to tell? Thanks.

Dana
    The Topps Mego archive has the figures listed with the production numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Goblin19
    replied
    Both figures look great. Not super interested in the characters. Probably wait to see if next week’s are ones I want before I decide if I will order.

Leave a comment:

• danadoll
    replied
    Hey Mego Mates, how does one tell how many of the figures have been ordered, if there is a way to tell? Thanks.

Dana

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    I did a double take on the Zombie sculpt. At first glance I thought it was a repainted Barnabus.
    Now that would have been a crazy recycling move. Better than the Romulan as disco Dracula and Invisible Al Bundy/Lt. Leslie

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    I did a double take on the Zombie sculpt. At first glance I thought it was a repainted Barnabus.
    My buddy Sean did it.

Leave a comment:

• EMCE Hammer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎