Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadgeteer
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 16, 2014

They are not making Bandit...they might if the JQ line sells, at least that's what the guy who answers the phone for FTC said.
    I called and asked a couple weeks ago, forgot to post it.
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Gadgeteer
      They are not making Bandit...they might if the JQ line sells, at least that's what the guy who answers the phone for FTC said.
      Good, saves me 120 bucks.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Well, that is is surprising (to me AAR) and disappointing, But there are lots of nice pug figurines on ebay; it's not like nobody here ever made a Krypto.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

what is up with the short pants on Hawk and the one Beast Boy?

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

Of course they are not

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Good, saves me 120 bucks.
            There is another...

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
              Of course they are not

There is another...
              Another what?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Robin looks like he's wearing a suit for an 8" figure.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Well, that is is surprising (to me AAR) and disappointing, But there are lots of nice pug figurines on ebay; it's not like nobody here ever made a Krypto.
                  I'm sure a factory in China could find a source for a plastic pug figure and get it painted right for this series. I shouldn't have to do it myself.

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

I'm going to find it very difficult to say no to Wendy/Marvin, and the Jonny Quest gang.

If they could just tighten up the clothing on Robin nice and snug, he'd be a home run, because his head sculpt is awesome. Reminds me of the Neal Adams Robin on the back of one of the Power Records albums.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                      I'm sure a factory in China could find a source for a plastic pug figure and get it painted right for this series. I shouldn't have to do it myself.
                      You're preaching to the converted. I'm just trying to make lemonade, I like JQ.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jacoblb
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2009

As a matter of coincidence I sought out a bulldog on eBay and plan to repaint it like Bandit. I'm hoping FTC will make all the HB dogs, but in the event they don't I'll have the JQ gang with their trusty pet. I don't imagine I'll be buying the new sets right away so I've plenty of time. I'll share pictures when I'm ready, but I'm sure many others had the same idea and are many steps ahead of me.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                          Moderation Engineer
                          • Aug 14, 2003

Happy Friday! http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...a&e=ce704b24aa

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Some interesting stuff in there, that I had no idea about as usual. The black leather Catwoman is really interesting. Paint her face blue and you have the TNBA design.

Great job folks!

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
                              Citizen of Gotham
                              • Nov 17, 2012

The Green Arrow Car video is awesome. Thanks for that. Now I have something new to obsess over.

It's too bad Mego (to my knowledge) never did TV ads for their wonderful character cars.

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hedji
                                The Green Arrow Car video is awesome. Thanks for that. Now I have something new to obsess over.
                                Thank you, I love making shorts like this, it gives me an excuse to play with my toys.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎