X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by MIB41
    Who did you kiss on the cheek? I always think of Family Feud and Richard Dawson when I hear those names.
    Don't forget The Joker's Wild!

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Neat to see art pics of upcoming DC figures in the newsletter:Barry Allen & Trickster; Steve Trevor, Silver Swan & the Cheetah; Teen Titans' Beast Boy, etc. Pretty exciting, IMO!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Fun newsletter--I love polls, Fu Manchu rocks, and the Hornetroid would still be awesome even if there weren't any Micronauts.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Would love to see an Earth 2 Robin along with all the other Justice Society members. That would be amazing.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

There she blows - http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...&id=4c51a4614e

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Eh... what is a mail chimp?

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by MIB41
                Eh... what is a mail chimp?
                An adorable mascot, I fixed the link, thanks for the heads up.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Would love to see an Earth 2 Robin along with all the other Justice Society members. That would be amazing.
                  You know I'd be the first in line to buy that one, although I'd also want this outfit too!

Lots of great stuff in the newsletter today. There will be plenty of link-clickin' going on today!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I would gladly buy BOTH versions! Excellent newsletter today. Some really quality customs out there and some wonderful auctions with some great pics. That is a fascinating price on the AHI Wolfman. There are so many variants of the AHI monsters and this one certainly plays to that factor. But I noticed he has an AHI Frankenstein pictured in there as well. I wonder if he threw that in after inquiries were made but didn't change the auction description. Speaking of description, I get the impression he didn't know what he had here. Like Chris, I'll be doing allot of link clicking too. Great work!!

Comment

• palitoy
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Thanks for the nice input guys, it's deeply appreciated. I noticed that i gave the wrong link on that Lincoln Monsters shirt I put together. If anybody actually wants to look at it, here is my (slowly growing) Red Bubble portfolio.

PlaidStallions is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.

Comment

• rykerw1701
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 27, 2007

I love how there's more action in the toy ad for Star Trek TMP then there was in the entire movie.

Comment

• palitoy
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by rykerw1701
                          I love how there's more action in the toy ad for Star Trek TMP then there was in the entire movie.
                          So true!

Comment

• greensavage2000
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 9, 2013

Thanks for a fantastic newsletter once again. Wow those Star Trek figures are awesome. I've never seen or heard about those. I take it they weren't made? Is there any more information or photos about these? I followed the link to the gallery page but I can't click on the thumbs. I'm using my phone so I figure that's probably it. While I'm asking so many questions I've been wondering is there any way to get Gmail to put the newsletter in my inbox right off and not the promotions box? Thanks again for the newsletter. And the forum. And Museum website. And so on and so on.

Comment

• cjefferys
                              Duke of Gloat
                              • Apr 23, 2006

That Pedigree catalog is brilliant! Being a big fan of 12" Megos, I love the amount of them shown here, and love the poses (although poor Durant looks like he is suffering from bad stomach cramps).

Originally posted by greensavage2000
                              Wow those Star Trek figures are awesome. I've never seen or heard about those. I take it they weren't made? Is there any more information or photos about these?
                              I'm happy to say they most certainly were made. You can check them out in these galleries:

Comment

• greensavage2000
                                Veteran Member
                                • Aug 9, 2013

Thanks for setting me straight cjefferys. I thought the 12" ones were 8". I knew about those 12" Star Trek figures. I don't know why I went blind to that fact. It may have been because those are the best pics of them I've ever seen of them combined with wishful thinking. Considering how many die-hard ST fans their are I still don't understand why there weren't more 8" figs then and since. I have to think with the right packaging, advertisement and stressing what a limited collectible these would be could make a sustainable line.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎