Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

As I said before, the details will keep getting more bizarre. Besides all the roids stuff, now they are saying he used his "finishing move", the Crippler Crossface, to end his son's life. The source is somewhat less than reputable (The UK SUN), but it is hard to top this on the wierd-o-meter.

Sick, Sick, Sick

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

^^ wow, if that holds true, it is getting pretty sicko.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• mitchedwards
        Mego Preservation Society
        • May 2, 2003

Just saw his Dr is in hot water for the huge amount of steroids he prescribed. Benoit. Every 3 months he wrote out a 10 month prescription for roids.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Yeah they're saying he was selling them,Remember Roids are expensive as hell,and it's hard to get the good stuff that only doctors can prescribe,so I'm sure the Doc was making mad money with this,atleast the Doctor and the pharmacist i know charge a leg and 1/2 for this.Now the finishing move thing on the kid sounds like bullcrap to me,the kid is to small,he would'nt have been able to do it
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
            .Now the finishing move thing on the kid sounds like bullcrap to me,the kid is to small,he would'nt have been able to do it
            From another site...

District Attorney Scott Ballard says, "A choke hold was used, rather than hands. There's no bruising consistent with strangulation by hands."

Wrestling writer Dave Meltzer adds, "There was bruising consistent with the Crippler Crossface on one arm and Daniel's face. There were no bruises on his neck.

"But police don't believe, because of the size difference, that the hold was applied exactly as in a wrestling match."

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Hulk
              From another site...

District Attorney Scott Ballard says, "A choke hold was used, rather than hands. There's no bruising consistent with strangulation by hands."

Wrestling writer Dave Meltzer adds, "There was bruising consistent with the Crippler Crossface on one arm and Daniel's face. There were no bruises on his neck.

"But police don't believe, because of the size difference, that the hold was applied exactly as in a wrestling match."
              yeah I figured he could'nt do that exact move they were talking about,wow a choke hold? what a nut
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎