X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

eBay sleeze watch:

1439 items found for chris benoit (title only)

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
      Formerly known as Del
      • Dec 12, 2004

I don't know how IP addresses work, but is there any chance Benoit himself posted the Wikipedia entry? If most wrestlers get an address through the WWE domain, couldn't he have used that to go online and type all that stuff?
      Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
      https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
      http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Hulk
        eBay sleeze watch:

1439 items found for chris benoit (title only)

I hate those people that just wait for something like this to happen to try and make a quick buck,Like when Anna died and some idiot did that think with the skeleton,now lets see if someone puts a figure hanging by the neck
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by del
          I don't know how IP addresses work, but is there any chance Benoit himself posted the Wikipedia entry? If most wrestlers get an address through the WWE domain, couldn't he have used that to go online and type all that stuff?
          That is what they are trying to determine, but you would think if that were clearly the case, WWE's IT department would have offered evidence to that effect. IP addresses are usually more specific to the ISP, the region and even neighborhood the message came from. If Wikipedia only tracks email IP addresses, then there is some possibility that Benoit might have posted it himself. I am leaning more towards someone related to WWE in some manner though. Most of the wrestlers and event staff would have been at the PPV or traveling to the next night's RAW event though, so it would likely be someone based at their HQ.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Hulk
            Maybe Pat WAS right
            I wouldn't go THAT far just yet
            But there's definitely something weird going on
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

The Ultimate Warrior is suppose be giving an interview tonight at 9 pm in the fox news channel about this topic,it should be a good one since he hasn't done televised interviews in forever and since he's done steroids it'll be good to get his take on the roids and what happens when you take'em

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

I thought I rememeber seeing him on a religious channel a few moths ago.

Maybe i'm mixing him up with Sting.

Comment

• Marvelmania
                  A Ray of Sunshine
                  • Jun 17, 2001

Saw Superstar Billy Graham on TV last night talking about roids. He and Steve Austin's ex, Debra were going back and forth about roid rage. She was telling about how Steve flipped out on her and blamed it on the roids. Graham said his ex wife could tell some good stories about how he flipped out on her due to lots of other drugs but went on to say it wasn't the roids. Sure it wasn't

Comment

• JDeRouen
                    Author of Small Things
                    • Jun 14, 2001

From ProWrestlingTorch.Com:

David Nahmias, a U.S. attorney, stated in a press conference earlier today that Dr. Phil Astin was indicted on charges of issuing unlawful prescriptions to two patients who have nothing to do with Chris Benoit at all for drugs other than steroids. The doctors was released on $125,000 bond with surrender of his medical licence papers.

The Atlanta, Ga. Fox affiliate reports that the Federal Search Warrant for Dr. Astin's office stated: "Mr. Benoit was previously idenfied as an excessive purchaser of injectable steroids. Dr. Astin has been the subject of concern for excessive prescribing activity" by the local police department. "Dr. Astin has been identified as prescrbing on average a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids to Mr. Benoit every 3 to 4 weeks from May 4, 2006 to May 9, 2007."
                    --
                    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• Meule
                      Verbose Member
                      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by JDeRouen
                      From ProWrestlingTorch.Com:

David Nahmias, a U.S. attorney, stated in a press conference earlier today that Dr. Phil Astin was indicted on charges of issuing unlawful prescriptions to two patients who have nothing to do with Chris Benoit at all for drugs other than steroids. The doctors was released on $125,000 bond with surrender of his medical licence papers.

The Atlanta, Ga. Fox affiliate reports that the Federal Search Warrant for Dr. Astin's office stated: "Mr. Benoit was previously idenfied as an excessive purchaser of injectable steroids. Dr. Astin has been the subject of concern for excessive prescribing activity" by the local police department. "Dr. Astin has been identified as prescrbing on average a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids to Mr. Benoit every 3 to 4 weeks from May 4, 2006 to May 9, 2007."
                      Benoit used up a 10 month supply of steroids in 3 to 4 weeks?
                      If he did that for a whole year, no wonder he was out of his mind
                      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I'm shocked his heart didn't burst into a million pieces.
                        sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

LOL! it doesn't mean he used it all,I'm sure he sold it.With Roids you have to cycle off,if you do too much it won't work as good

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
                            LOL! it doesn't mean he used it all,I'm sure he sold it.With Roids you have to cycle off,if you do too much it won't work as good
                            Don't be naive, he was a habitual user, and even he had stopped altogether, the effects of prolonged steroid use are irreversible, it was just a matter of time before his heart would've eventually stopped.
                            Last edited by Hector; Jul 2, '07, 7:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Don't be naive, he was a habitual user, and even he had stopped altogether, the effects of prolonged steroid use are irreversible, it was just a matter of time before his heart would've eventually stopped.
                              I don't disagree that he took them,of course he did.I'm just saying there's no way in hell he could take a 10 month supply and use it in 3-4 weeks.Remember I work at a gym and know about this stuff,most trainers I work with take it and sell it at the gym.This stuff's all over the place,you'd be surprised at the people who use it.Teachers,doctors,cops,Soldiers etc.

Comment

• batmanmc
                                mego batman collector
                                • Jun 22, 2004

its a terrible thing to hurt ones self but to hurt someone else is tragic. the doctor should be held accountable if he did prescribe that much stuff so fast. he had to know he was either using excessive amounts or selling it either way he should have cut him off and reported it to the authorities to try to get benoit some help to get off of tehse things. mike

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎