Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

Blacknight you can't be serious can you? You blame the victim for being Murdered? If he couldn't handle her or whatever you think caused him to snap because of her, he should have left her... NOT KILL HER and then his own child... The fact that his child was killed shows me it wasn't because of something she did.

I think this is sad for the child and the wife. If he did Kill them he's Scum.. What kind of person kills their own child? Or anyone else for that matter.
    Last edited by ABMAC; Jun 26, '07, 9:59 PM.

Comment

• mitchedwards
      Mego Preservation Society
      • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      I Blam it on the Woman.. His Wife probably pushed him.. as Women do. No offense ... to anyone. But add that to a Dude on Roids,.. watch out ! Just the Son thing don't make any sense... I hate crap like this,.. Either He did do it, or someone is very good at covering up stuff... & My boy is 7.. He has a bit of respect, because he knows what he will get if he don't, He is also a bit out of control at times, however quickly reconizes his place. I just wouldn't fathom,.. ever doing such a thing to him.. Just don't make no sense.. He always did seem a bit crazy though...

... Well I guess Paris getting outta jail is on the back burner for the massive news casts out there...
      He could have walked. If things were that bad at home he could have left.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Marvelmania
        A Ray of Sunshine
        • Jun 17, 2001

I Blam it on the Woman.. His Wife probably pushed him.. as Women do. No offense ... to anyone. But add that to a Dude on Roids,.. watch out ! Just the Son thing don't make any sense... I hate crap like this,.. Either He did do it, or someone is very good at covering up stuff... & My boy is 7.. He has a bit of respect, because he knows what he will get if he don't, He is also a bit out of control at times, however quickly reconizes his place. I just wouldn't fathom,.. ever doing such a thing to him.. Just don't make no sense.. He always did seem a bit crazy though...

... Well I guess Paris getting outta jail is on the back burner for the massive news casts out there...

Comment

• MegoSteve
          Superman's Pal
          • Jun 17, 2005

Originally posted by Hulk
          Great quote on Metafilter Steve, you pretty muched nailed how so many people are going to feel about him. This is pretty much OJ Simpson, except he had the courtesy not to stick around.
          Thanks, Paul. As terrible as it sounds, I agree with the "courtesy" sentiment. By killing himself, Benoit became less of a sociopathic monster like O.J. and more like a deeply troubled human being.

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by jemboy2004
            Blacknight you can't be serious can you? You blame the victim for being Murdered? If he couldn't handle her or whatever you think caused him to snap because of her, he should have left her... NOT KILL HER and then his own child... The fact that his child was killed shows me it wasn't because of something she did.

I think this is sad for the child and the wife. If he did Kill them he's Scum.. What kind of person kills their own child? Or anyone else for that matter.

I agree,there's no way you could blame her for this.I mean I don't know what she did,but I doubt it was enough to kill her.I get into crap with my wife all the time and I've never even had that thought cross my mine.I've had and seen friends in roid rages,and I don't think those are enough to make you snap and kill your wife and kid,obviously he was a disturbed individual and it's a shame no one noticed and were able to get him the help he needed.I just hope he left some sort of note or something explaining his actions
            Last edited by ABMAC; Jun 26, '07, 10:00 PM.
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

Hey Now ! I was in noooooooooo way try to justify his actions, & lable HIM as the victim... I was only merly trying to get inside his head. Thats All. Sorry if I implyed something I meant not to.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

wow remember just 2 weeks ago we were talking about what a great Wolverine he would've been,this sucks
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

You cannot possibly be typing this with a serious face.
                  sigpic

Comment

• kept back
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 2, 2002

Benoit apparently had shown signs over the past few years of problems. About a year or so ago, he became paranoid that someone was following him and intended to cause harm to his family. His last text message(to Chavo Guerrero, I believe) was something to the effect of "The sliding glass door is open and the dogs are fed." Which made no sense whatsoever. Watching the tribute Monday night, I became increasingly aware of phrases repeated like "he never showed his emotions" or "he kept to himself." How lacking in emotion was he? How much did he keep to himself? These could have been signs of schizophrenia. Not that I am attempting to justify any of his actions, I just think his actions indicate a very sick and troubled individual.
                    Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• Customslab

Originally posted by kept back
                      Benoit apparently had shown signs over the past few years of problems. About a year or so ago, he became paranoid that someone was following him and intended to cause harm to his family. His last text message(to Chavo Guerrero, I believe) was something to the effect of "The sliding glass door is open and the dogs are fed." Which made no sense whatsoever. Watching the tribute Monday night, I became increasingly aware of phrases repeated like "he never showed his emotions" or "he kept to himself." How lacking in emotion was he? How much did he keep to himself? These could have been signs of schizophrenia. Not that I am attempting to justify any of his actions, I just think his actions indicate a very sick and troubled individual.

i thought the same thing

Comment

• mego boy CA
                        megos are FUN!!
                        • Mar 30, 2006

Very Sad News.
                        sigpic
                        "To The Batmobile!"
                        "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

• Hulk
                          Mayor of Megoville
                          • May 10, 2003

Now they think the child may have been given Human Growth Hormone injections by his parents because they considered the 7 year old "undersized". Sick, Sick, Sick. This is going to get uglier and more bizarre as the facts come out.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

wow, just wow. So killing the wife you could see, but not the kid?? That's messed up, dude.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

***? That's like saying "you asked for it" to a rape victim.
                              If he had problems with his wife, he could've divorced her
                              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Not to turn this into a witch hunt on you Knight, but that's just wrong. The guy can walk away. NO ONE deserves this, or asks for it. Short of her threatening his life and attacking HIM, he had no reason to phsically harm her, let alone murder her. Just walk out, divorce, whatever. If he was out of his mind, on drugs, on roids well then he was, but there is no excuse for any of this.

And as much as I loathe Paris Hilton, I'd take a life time of "news" about her over hearing anything horrid and disturbing like this.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎