Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDeRouen
    Author of Small Things
    • Jun 14, 2001

My order has been shipped out and should be here any day now, certainly by the end of this week. Yay!
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• txteach
      Banned
      • Jun 17, 2005

Shatner already has Scotty/ Keeper up for pre-order. When are they supposed to come out?

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Just picked up my Andorians today.Will pick up my spocks next week.I gave one of the Andorians to my son as a surprise and he went nuts over it.He has been playing with Ando for over three hours now!!!
        So for that reason alone I send out a big thank you to Paul and the rest of EMCE toys for giving my son this opportunity that he would never have gotten otherwise!
        So purist be Damned... (just kidding I love you guys as well)

Now the only problem to this scenario is:
        His Andorian has two yes two right hands???
        Why Paul,Why...???
        I did my best to explain it is because he is and alien and well aliens are just a little diffrent than humans.He said cool and then walked away???
        I know the adult thing to do is exchange his ando with one of mine so I will when he mentions it. (Of course I'll trade him and then fix that one some how myself)

I have pics but can't seem to access photobucket at this moment so I'll add some later on.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• K
          Fun Will Now Commence
          • Jun 20, 2001

but people should see their orders from me within the next ten to twelve days

I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• JDeRouen
            Author of Small Things
            • Jun 14, 2001

I just got my boxes late today! I'll be shipping out tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday, so everyone who ordered from me should definitely have theirs by next week sometime!

Now go buy some Romulans and McCoys!
            --
            Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• HardyGirl
              Mego Museum's Poster Girl
              • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by JDeRouen
              I just got my boxes late today! I'll be shipping out tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday, so everyone who ordered from me should definitely have theirs by next week sometime!

Now go buy some Romulans and McCoys!
              Woo-hoo! I'm camping at the mailbox!
              "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
              'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
              Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
              If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

Remember if anybody has an Andorian with two left hands gimme a holler and I'll trade you for a right...
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

Okay here are some pictures of my son and his Andorian.

And here is Ando's strange alien deformation.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                    • Apr 3, 2007

Great pics! Looks like your son is really liking his Megos. Have you considered asking Doc Mego for an extra hand?
                    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• K
                      Fun Will Now Commence
                      • Jun 20, 2001

^Good idea...I'm sure doc will replace the hand.

Those pix are GREAT! Gotta start 'em young! I love that Spock's shirt is already stained! Hee hee! That means he's really enjoying 'em!
                      I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• drmego
                        EMCE Toys
                        • Jun 15, 2001

Absolutely - I will be glad to replace the Andorian hand - email me your address and
                        I will get it in the mail today.

I remember something my mother used to always say to me:
                        "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!"
                        She had a phobia about making left turns in a car, so she would turn
                        right at a corner, then right at the next corner, then right at the
                        next corner to get to a traffic light, then straight across the road.
                        It took longer, but it worked.

Actually that is an original Spock in the pictures.
                        www.drmego.com
                        www.megoman.com
                        www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

Just picked up my Andorians today.Will pick up my spocks next week.I gave one of the Andorians to my son as a surprise and he went nuts over it.He has been playing with Ando for over three hours now!!!
                          So for that reason alone I send out a big thank you to Paul and the rest of EMCE toys for giving my son this opportunity that he would never have gotten otherwise!
                          Yes,as per one of my previous posts that is an original spock my son is playing with.Good eye,I will be picking up three spocks and one more andorian next week.My son will then have a new unstained spock to play with .Once again A huge thanks to Paul and the rest of EMCE for allowing him to have this fun!!!
                          Thanks for the offer to replace his hand.I will send you my address right away.I was just waiting to see if anybody had two lefts and needed a right.
                          I am personally very pleased with these figures so far.I have gotten three kirks,three Klingons and three Andorians so far and only had one minor glitch.Not even sure Mego could boast that record.

Comment

• rikitikitavi
                            Museum Mongoose
                            • Aug 15, 2003

Got the word from Dee Erwin that mine are on the way, so I'm happy. My BD is coming up soon, so they'll be my gift to myself.

Comment

• Captain
                              Fighting the good fight!
                              • Jun 17, 2001

You sure you want to fix that Andorian? you never know, 20 years from now there may be some crazy web-site (or the future equivalent) where a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds will pay big money for the ultra rare two right handed Andorian figure from EMCE!
                              "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• mars396
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Sep 14, 2007

I got mine today: two Andorians (the one I opened had a right and left hand), and two silver-ranked Spocks. One of the four Spock legs is the rare hollow leg variant

The Andorian is a great piece.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎