Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

Hey Lonnie thanks for takeing the time to confirm my worst fears ,so im guessing the castaway boots wont look good on this guy ,or do you think it could work cheers chris

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

maybe some doc mego trunks and cast-a-way boots.

Comment

• bew87
        • Jan 10, 2010

i just got my superman in the mail. first off,i would like to say i am really happy that these are being made again. now i have some issues with MY superman. his S on the back of his cape is not even close to being on stright.his body is so loose that when i pick him up and shake him very little it's like he is elvis,back in the day,with his moves! i am going to wait untill these are in stores so i can check then out better before i buy. even in the package you can kinda tell if they are loose,and if the emblem's are on stright.it seems that the suit materal is a little better than MY green arrow,it did not snag on me. like i said,i am just happy that we are seeing them again!

Comment

• Megosaurus
          Banned
          • Aug 6, 2007

But this is the REAL problem....we can be happy about New Megos...yet who is really happy with crappy product. You would think since fans were behind this project that it would be done right...but it is a total mess. Fans actually need to be honest and know blow happy mego smoke on these threads. Mattel has produced substandard figures. That is the bottom line. Anyone involved should feel ashamed at the crap they have produced given the wonderful opportunity.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by pmwasson
            I made one for a member here and made another for myself. PM me if your interested.
            It's only fair that you beat me since you made the jail! I can't wait to get my hands on a Sinestro and GL so I can duplicate the photo op.

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by Azrak
              It's only fair that you beat me since you made the jail! I can't wait to get my hands on a Sinestro and GL so I can duplicate the photo op.
              Oh man, I didn't mean to steal your thunder! Sorry about that.
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎