Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Psychopath
    resident psycho
    • Nov 19, 2004

just tied to bid on $200+ of ctvt stuff on thier e bay auctions and was told no thanks to international bids.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by Psychopath
      just tied to bid on $200+ of ctvt stuff on thier e bay auctions and was told no thanks to international bids.
      Been there too brother....it sucks. Check out their website though.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• livnxxxl
        Megoholic RocketScientist
        • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        Ohh, I got it last night... I just live a bit further away than most, & all the midwesterns & eastcoaster so, it take around & just under 2weeks for me to get anything..., Unless it's from the Doc or Toyroom,. real fast shipping for those guys.

I'll post some pics of some stuff I got later tonight sometime..., I picked up some neat stuff,.. & The quality on the Tex Willer clothing is real Great !
        Thanks BlackKnight, I just placed my order last night. I e-mailed customer service and asked them about their stock. I received a prompt reply informing me that there is still a good amount of stock on hand. I told them that if this order arrives well I will be ordering more soon. Now I am just awaiting my stuff to arrive just as you were. I look forward to seeing the pictures of your CTVT stuff when you get the chance. Have a good one!
        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

I just a call from home...my CTVT order has arrived!!! That was quick.

I can finally finish my Flash custom......my very first custom......can't wait to post a pic.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Hamonrye
            • Jan 4, 2008

Thanks to this thread I went and ordered a set of ten Skeleton figs. Delivery was extremely fast-- perhaps two days, and there was a bonus 11th skeleton in the package.

Upon inspection, three of the figures suffered immediate hip-joint failure, but nothing a little glue won't fix. The heads on three of the others appear to have been cast too thin, and aren't sturdy enough to turn firmly at the neck joint. The actual head sculpt was a bit of a surprise-- these are VAMPIRE skeletons, with fangs! I'd have preferred a more generic design, for customizing purposes.

Still, at this price they're a great deal. I just might get more.

Comment

• livnxxxl
              Megoholic RocketScientist
              • Oct 23, 2007

I received my order accurately and FAST as well. I was amazed at how fast the package arrived in just a couple of days. I will definitely be ordering more again soon.
              Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎