X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bagmonster
    Registered Lurker
    • Apr 13, 2002

Originally posted by Brown Bear
    I checked out their site and would LOVE to place an order, but minimum shipping charge to Canada is $15......if they can offer me cheaper shipping, I'll place a huge order. Great deals.
    Their minimum shipping to me was $10.00 and I am in the next state! Pretend to add a dollar to each of their items and you will still be getting a great deal and free shipping if you place even a modest order.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by bagmonster
      Their minimum shipping to me was $10.00 and I am in the next state! Pretend to add a dollar to each of their items and you will still be getting a great deal and free shipping if you place even a modest order.
      Let me correct myself bagmonster. Minimum of $15, but doesn't usually exceed $40 is what they say. Would I pay $15, sure....if it goes past twenty bucks, no thanks. I get where your coming from though. Thanks.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ It's not going to go past 15 bucks,.. unless you chose a different shipping than Standard... or Order an extreme Boatload of stuff. I ordered 90 Bucks worth of stuff,.. In which I am still waiting, & shipping was still 10 bucks.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

Yeah BlackKnight, but your Americian....not Canadian. Shipping up here is a lot more, which sucks for me.

Comment

• jds1911a1
            Alan Scott is the best GL
            • Aug 8, 2007

Yeah BlackKnight, but your Americian....not Canadian. Shipping up here is a lot more, which sucks for me.
            unfortunately the 2 postal systems both have their cut. Sending a 1 lb padded mailer to canada from my us address is 7 bucks US, for boxed stuff 10-15 is the norm so his price isn't out of line unless all you order is 1 small item

Comment

• AAAAA
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 28, 2005

what are you looking for, I have to ship stuff to great white north anyway.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                Megoholic RocketScientist
                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                ^^^ It's not going to go past 15 bucks,.. unless you chose a different shipping than Standard... or Order an extreme Boatload of stuff. I ordered 90 Bucks worth of stuff,.. In which I am still waiting, & shipping was still 10 bucks.
                Hey BlackKnight, Let us know when the goods arrive if you will. I am curious as to see how long it will take CTVT to pick and ship your order. I to am planning on placing a larger order soon and I would like to know roughly when I can expect delivery. Thanks!
                Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

Well....I just finished placing an order with CTVT.......all custom stuff. Order came to thirty bucks before shipping and I guess I'll find out what the shipping is when it lands at my door.

I really need to chill out on the ordering. I'm waiting on a head from Doc, an EMCE McCoy from Joe and a Flash head from a fellow member. Now another order to CTVT.

Hey AAAAA, what part of God's country are you shipping to?

Comment

• AAAAA
                    Permanent Member
                    • Oct 28, 2005

Well....I just finished placing an order with CTVT.......all custom stuff. Order came to thirty bucks before shipping and I guess I'll find out what the shipping is when it lands at my door.

I really need to chill out on the ordering. I'm waiting on a head from Doc, an EMCE McCoy from Joe and a Flash head from a fellow member. Now another order to CTVT.

Hey AAAAA, what part of God's country are you shipping to?
                    Alberta

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

That's the other side of the Country.....I'm in Eastern Canada.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                        Hey BlackKnight, Let us know when the goods arrive if you will. I am curious as to see how long it will take CTVT to pick and ship your order. I to am planning on placing a larger order soon and I would like to know roughly when I can expect delivery. Thanks!

Ohh, I got it last night... I just live a bit further away than most, & all the midwesterns & eastcoaster so, it take around & just under 2weeks for me to get anything..., Unless it's from the Doc or Toyroom,. real fast shipping for those guys.

I'll post some pics of some stuff I got later tonight sometime..., I picked up some neat stuff,.. & The quality on the Tex Willer clothing is real Great !
                        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• megocrazy
                          Museum Trouble Maker
                          • Feb 18, 2007

I pick my orders up because they're so close but I placed it yesterday and it's ready for pick up in the morning. They've always been quick with my stuff. It's nice cuz I can check it for broken stuff before I leave.
                          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• AAAAA
                            Permanent Member
                            • Oct 28, 2005

That's the other side of the Country.....I'm in Eastern Canada.
                            won't go there on dare!
                            But really It don't matter to me, If you need it, if i have it,I ship it anywhere.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                              Still Old School
                              • Feb 14, 2008

I appreciate the offer AAAAA, but I literally sent my order off to CTVT 5 minutes beofre I read your post. Thank you though, might take you up on it in a month or two.

Thanks again.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                                Still Old School
                                • Feb 14, 2008

Shipping from CTVT came in at $15.....I'm very happy about that. Looking forward to my order. Got a few customs in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎