X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

It sucks tho they don't allow overseas bidders
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

[QUOTE=BlackKnight;100672]I did find it a bit odd, while surfing ebay last night that alot of items being sold,.. seemed as if they were from personal collections as well. [QUOTE]

Perhaps they are selling off their old stuff from their personal collections to make room for the new wave of EMCE. It makes perfect sense to me.
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by jds1911a1
        remember they run a business and storage costs money. same reason a brick and mortar store blows stuff out after christmas. cheaper to sell at a reduced price than pay the storage costs or it may be selling off older runs where quality was lower(where all our complaints stemmed from) to make space for better/new inventory.
        I've been to the company to pick up orders and I don't think they're gonna get rid of the storage space when the CTVT investment is done IMO. They will probably find something else to try, but it still houses the wrestling side of the business so the cost is a mute point. They might have enough supply to last a while and Brue is right the accessories are definately affordable especially if you need multiple parts at one time. I'll probably end up buying the entire 1999 line and replacing them with original or Doc bodies, just because the originals are so rarely seen and they're pretty cool looking. It would be nice if they dove back in and did some newer lines, and I'm pretty sure they've probably made their investment back already so I guess it's a possibility.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• AAAAA
          Permanent Member
          • Oct 28, 2005

I just place a large order of parts tuesday.

Comment

• SeattleEd
            SynthoRes Transmigrator
            • Oct 24, 2007

So I assume they aren't going to reissue the I Love Lucy line? Was there a cease and desist order for the manufacture and selling of this line? If so then this makes these dolls value go way up.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by ealdrett
              So I assume they aren't going to reissue the I Love Lucy line? Was there a cease and desist order for the manufacture and selling of this line? If so then this makes these dolls value go way up.
              I doubt very much they'll reissue them. And they had the licence, so no C&D possible
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• bagmonster
                Registered Lurker
                • Apr 13, 2002

I have to admit, this post piqued my interest so I took a look and placed an order on Thursday morning. I received my package today!

Kudos to CTVT for picking the order and shipping the order so fast and dare I say, kudos to the USPS. First class/priority in 24 hours?!?!?! Superb!

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

i bought some stuff from them as well and their shipping time is incomparable!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by bagmonster
                    I have to admit, this post piqued my interest so I took a look and placed an order on Thursday morning. I received my package today!

Kudos to CTVT for picking the order and shipping the order so fast and dare I say, kudos to the USPS. First class/priority in 24 hours?!?!?! Superb!

That good for you,.. but Blows for me. I am still awaiting me order... I ordered on Saturday,.. be a week Tommorrow,.. obviously it's because of where you live.
                    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• davidb
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 9, 2007

The CTVT auctions on Ebay are also getting interesting. I'm just checking today and have seen a lot of 84 Mego heads, 44 repro boxes, lots of multiple Knights, and a lot of 2 Palitoy Koenigs. Also, Mattel Space 1999 accessories and figures. Could these have been used in their figure production?

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by davidb
                        The CTVT auctions on Ebay are also getting interesting. I'm just checking today and have seen a lot of 84 Mego heads, 44 repro boxes, lots of multiple Knights, and a lot of 2 Palitoy Koenigs. Also, Mattel Space 1999 accessories and figures. Could these have been used in their figure production?
                        Some yes, some no, some of their stuff is vintage, some is custom.

Comment

• megocrazy
                          Museum Trouble Maker
                          • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                          That good for you,.. but Blows for me. I am still awaiting me order... I ordered on Saturday,.. be a week Tommorrow,.. obviously it's because of where you live.
                          Remember they're only open Mon-Fri so your order probably didn't go out until Monday or Tuesday. Expect at least 5 days from RI to WA via Fed/Ex or UPS and 6 or 7 days via USPS.
                          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Yeah I know,.. I'm just rather excited.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• jds1911a1
                              Alan Scott is the best GL
                              • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by megocrazy
                              I've been to the company to pick up orders and I don't think they're gonna get rid of the storage space when the CTVT investment is done IMO. They will probably find something else to try, but it still houses the wrestling side of the business so the cost is a mute point. They might have enough supply to last a while and Brue is right the accessories are definately affordable especially if you need multiple parts at one time. I'll probably end up buying the entire 1999 line and replacing them with original or Doc bodies, just because the originals are so rarely seen and they're pretty cool looking. It would be nice if they dove back in and did some newer lines, and I'm pretty sure they've probably made their investment back already so I guess it's a possibility.
                              i haven't seen their warehouse but you kind of make my point with the wreslting merchandise. what I was saying is the storage space for CTVT product may be taking away space from other lines of business for them so it's better business to sell off at clearance (especailly if they are already in profit zone on the stuff) than tie up the space. Not that it really matters

Comment

• Brown Bear
                                Still Old School
                                • Feb 14, 2008

I checked out their site and would LOVE to place an order, but minimum shipping charge to Canada is $15......if they can offer me cheaper shipping, I'll place a huge order. Great deals.
                                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎