Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

It's a waiting game, really, as the figures seemed to be released out west first, then slowly making their way east. Marty said Target would have Megos within 10 days all over the country, so I'd guess you'd have figures showing up within the next few days. They literally just hit NJ in the past day or so (scored most of my list today!), so I'd keep looking!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
      Still absolutely nothing in the Boston area, I already asked Target store associates yesterday and again today, giving them the DCPI code numbers and when they looked it up, it said Mego action figures not in stock in any of the Massachusetts stores and not available in stores. I already dislike this state for other reasons, but now this? the politicians
      in this state who usually talk from both sides of there mouths, probably blocked local targets from selling megos, claiming? it's contributing to the delinquency of minors, wouldn't put it pass them.

I will of course not take there word as gospel, and will keep checking online, but my local Target toy section and action figure aisle was just restocked and no megos.

I'm really not to upset about it, just disappointed, because I might have at least grabbed Sulu and Chekov, and like
      I said in another post, I will absolutely not buy these on ebay, I checked ebay and its disgusting what these scum bags
      are selling these for, double and triple the original price plus shipping.

Unfortunately it looks like I will miss out on the second wave when released because I really wanted a Romulan Commander
      even though I have a very nice custom, it's not the same as actually finding one produced by mego all nice and sealed
      in the package.
      They don't locate them with the individual numbers, you need to use the master case numbers.

These DPCI codes are all the Master codes for the assortments: 087-16-2568 Mego 70s Action Figure Master 087-16-2578 Mego 80s Action Figure Master 087-16-2631 Mego 2-pack 8" Action Figure Master (Mirror Universe Kirk & Spock) 087-16-2654 Mego DC 14" Action Figure Master (Batman & Harley Quinn) 087-16-2661

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

batman is back up on the website

Comment

• Duncan
          Museum focus-groupie
          • Jun 27, 2009

They're showing up in central OH.

...and I wasn't going to buy Alice, but then I saw her flocked hair and couldn't resist.
          Last edited by Duncan; Aug 3, '18, 7:47 PM.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
            They don't locate them with the individual numbers, you need to use the master case numbers.

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...-Target-stores

Yes I gave them both these numbers, 087-16-2631 and 087-16-3112 according to the link those are case numbers
            not DCPI numbers, sorry about the post error.

Comment

• Liu Bei
              Banned
              • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by tjacwave50
              Yes I gave them both these numbers, 087-16-2631 and 087-16-3112 according to the link those are case numbers
              not DCPI numbers, sorry about the post error.
              They're DPCI numbers. I've had luck with both. The 2631 is for the Kirk/Spock 2-pack (should be 4 in that case), and the 3112 is for the Dracula/Action Jackson/Sulu case, should be 3 per case.

If your Target even has them sitting in the back on a pallet, those numbers will work. Have you checked Brickseek yet?

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I opened my three figures just a little while ago.very,very happy with them.when Fonzie came out years ago from FTC I was fine with getting one of my favorite characters/megos from when I was a kid but there was something about it that wasn't "there" to capture that lost childhood feeling.This New Mego Fonzie this time around fulfills that feeling.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

2631 Kirk/Spock is two per case. 3112 Dracula/AJ/Sulu is two of each in a case of six.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                    They're DPCI numbers. I've had luck with both. The 2631 is for the Kirk/Spock 2-pack (should be 4 in that case), and the 3112 is for the Dracula/Action Jackson/Sulu case, should be 3 per case.

If your Target even has them sitting in the back on a pallet, those numbers will work. Have you checked Brickseek yet?
                    I did yesterday and it said, not in stock. Although that could change in a few days.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

They were just put out at my Target today. They had everything, but I only picked up three for now.

Comment

• sgtobidiah
                        • Oct 8, 2014

Target in Piscataway New Jersey had everything. I grabbed a Norm, Bela, and AJ
                        Last edited by sgtobidiah; Aug 4, '18, 10:55 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by Remco Monster
                          They were just put out at my Target today. They had everything, but I only picked up three for now.

Nice catch Remco !

Mego in the wild !
                          Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                          :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                          I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• RCB Mego
                            • Mar 28, 2010

I saw my fist Megos in the wild at a Target 40 miles from home in TN (I was in that area for business) they did not have a large a variety; just Alice, Jimi, Norm, Peg, Kelly, Fonzie, WW, Zod, and Jeannie set, I was looking for Bela, but it was still fun to see these on display, the closer local Target says they will receive their shipment this week, and my ordered Star Trek is also to arrive this week.

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

No Megos for me yet...but I still had some luck at my local Target(in Maine). A very helpful kid looked up the DCPI number and said they should be in Monday. He then brought me over to an end cap with some Lego stuff on it and I started to tell him he was mistaken. But he showed me the labels on the shelves actually said "Mego" on them! He said the Lego stuff was not suppose to be there...somebody messed up.
                              sigpic

Comment

• spockoda
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 14, 2018

My wife went to a Target today that was listed on their website as having them in stock and found not a Mego one. Personally I don't think Mego or Target know what the hell their doing. I'm not going to count on anything but what I can find online.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎