Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

what they oughta do is just offer the henchmen clothes in pieces. Penguin's goons are easy, Joker's, Freeze's and Catwoman's too. Do some generic Egyptian clothes and better detailed western stuff for Tut and Shame. I can build Egghead goons right now off the site, it was just bald guys in suits.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

I'd love to see Henchman and Goons get made as exclusives or something

v9WT0jU.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        ... I can build Egghead goons right now off the site, it was just bald guys in suits.
        Don't forget Miss Bacon: Pleeeze, not "Eggy Baby!"
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

She was a Moll, goons are Batman and Robin's punching bags.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

She was a Moll, goons are Batman and Robin's punching bags.
            That's right, the male villains always had molls. Even Chandell ;-)
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

well, he had to keep up appearances.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Ha ha, so true. The funniest thing about that episode (Batman66's highest-rated, btw)--aside from Liberace's fantastic, horrible performance as Fingers--is him wooing Aunt
                Harriet, a parody of his target audience in the '50s.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Actually, the funniest thing was Aunt Harriet being dressed to the nines, and holding a pistol on him!
                  JediJaida

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 16, 2014

She was so tough in that one!
                    I would love to have a figure of her AND Liberace!
                    sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 27, 2007

Siren, though hardly one of the big names, would be fun because she could be cross purposed with the Star Trek line and be a nice custom Edith Keeler.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by rykerw1701
                        Siren, though hardly one of the big names, would be fun because she could be cross purposed with the Star Trek line and be a nice custom Edith Keeler.
                        Although I don't care if they made a SIREN (I bet the likeness might be costly for her), I've had been thinking 4 awhile now that her dress would make a GREAT STAR TREK Mego/EMCE costume 4 sure!

Comment

• levyguy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 4, 2009

Mad Hatter does look great!

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                            One eyed, wonder
                            • Dec 17, 2009

Now I want the Bruce and Dick more than ever! This line will not let me go. Wait...that didn't sound right.

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

since there are only 4 more villains to go on the card backs I would be willing to bet we will see Batgirl, Gordon, O'Hara and Alfred pad out waves so they get at least two more out of the line before they run out of the big names.
                              As far as Batman '66--- Gordon, O'Hara and Alfred being released would be so SO comprehensive as far as nailing the whole vibe. I hope they make it.
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎