Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Hmmm...still haven't any plans for a "CLASSIC" JOKER though?
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Yep.

DC Direct

This one was solicited first but looks to come out a month after the Ledger Joker.
      They're making Harley too.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ That Joker is so Damn Cool.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Chris thank you for that great pic---
          (altho' his hairstyle is a bit not what I'd like---
          the sides being a little too short and too much "bangs"---
          but he's still great)

I'd like to get THAT Joker, Luthor, "non-Ross looking" SUPERMAN and
          CLASSIC BATMAN to start my set

August 20, 2008 is when THAT Joker "drops"---
          and at that time I'll track down those four

That'll be a cool collection

Hope "classic" (eagle chest) Wonder Woman comes out relatively soon--
          -altho' without her even being announced and with "new WW chest design" Wonder Woman
          being a big priority I'm sure---well, who knows if it'll come out by 2009---- if at ALL.
          Last edited by huedell; Mar 14, '08, 7:51 PM.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• kingdom warrior
            OH JES!!
            • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Not surprisingly, DCD is doing Batman and The Joker from The Dark Knight movie in this series. MTV has the first look:
            Batman 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure (available July 2, 2008) | MTV Photo Gallery

The Batman actually looks like Bale. I thought the previous Batman Begins figure looked too generic and a bit pinheaded, so I passed. This one I may have to go for. The Joker looks a little generic, only kinda like Ledger, but still a nice looking figure.

Chris
            Uggghhh That Batman is Horrible...RoboBatman...it looks like bale but looks huge with that armor on...total pass...

The ledger Joker figure is nice...but i'd rather get the classic looking one....
            Last edited by kingdom warrior; Mar 14, '08, 9:49 PM.

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

Originally posted by derekdavis
              I hate these figures. Well, not really. I hate the fact that I like them so much and cant afford to collect them all. I recently got my first one, Power Girl and they are some of the nicest figures I have seen. I just cant afford the $59.99 and up prices for them.
              i'm not even sure why they cost so much!! i could see paying $40 for it but not $60 and up

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by huedell
                Hope "classic" (eagle chest) Wonder Woman comes out relatively soon--
                -altho' without her even being announced and with "new WW chest design" Wonder Woman
                being a big priority I'm sure---well, who knows if it'll come out by 2009---- if at ALL.
                I don't think we will ever get a Wonder Woman out of the set. Do to her outfit too many joints would be exposed. Weren't there complaints about Power Girl's legs?

Plus if they did one, they'd probably give her molded hair. I personally hate molded hair on female dolls with long hair. Just doesn't look right to me.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Werewolf
                  I don't think we will ever get a Wonder Woman out of the set. Do to her outfit too many joints would be exposed. Weren't there complaints about Power Girl's legs?

Plus if they did one, they'd probably give her molded hair. I personally hate molded hair on female dolls with long hair. Just doesn't look right to me.
                  Oh I'm sure we'll get a WONDER WOMAN...
                  She's like one of the most popular characters they have.
                  Thing is...if and when we do---it probably won't be the BRONZE AGE
                  version that I'd prefer.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎