Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Other than the 2 Pack..., these things don't even last hrs on the Shelves here. I've been looking for some for my Nieces..., I finally Scored the Frankie 1..., and re-painted tooled ? Werewolf ? She's got a Bunch of Green ... Last 2 of each at Target. About 10 of the 2 pack though.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Draculaura Jewelry Box Coffin

The coffin top has a secret lid so the toy can double as a jewerly box. It also has a place to hold Draculaura's umbrella and a perch to hang her bat.

Frankie Stein Mirror Bed

The crank on the side works and the lab table does rotate. It can be used as a charging lab table (it has wires that snap onto Frankie's bolts to charge her ) and a bed (it does come with a blanket and a pillow not shown in my pic). There's even a little doggie bed built into the base for her pet. There's also a mirror on the underside of the table.

Pretty sweet deal for $19.99 each. They are good sized and come with a lot of accessories. Like a stapler, scissors needle and thread for Frankie and pitcher, cup and saucer for Draculaura. Both sets have snap out play TVs. Draculaura's is on the Sunrise Channel and Frankie's is on the Sewing.
      Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 13, '10, 10:28 PM.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
        MeGoing
        • May 14, 2003

Very cool ... except the pink bits

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
          Very cool ... except the pink bits
          Wha? It's gothic and cute at the same time.

They'd probably be easy enough to repaint though. I can see some custom potential in these for monster toy displays.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I have to say, they really are using their imagination on this line, and not just phoning it in. These playsets are proof of that.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Finally found the Gloom Beach series tonight. Between two different Wallyworlds I was about to get all of them. They're are only $12 a piece. Pretty sweet deal. I will post pics shortly.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy found the Jekyll guy today, and the coffin and Frankie table. She was very happy.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  Cindy found the Jekyll guy today, and the coffin and Frankie table. She was very happy.

Chris
                  Oh, cool. Those playsets are really nice.

Here's the Gloom Beach set. I also picked up Frankie's Scream Uniform. Looks just like the Fear Leading Squad outfits in the cartoon. There's four outfits in the Scream Uniform set and they are around $8 each.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Took them out of the boxes today.

Not really digging Jackson. He is supposed to be the Jekyll to Holt's Hyde but I'm not really getting that nerdy mad scientist kid vibe from him. Too generic in comparison to the other characters. Looks more like a My Scene doll than a Monster High one.

Comment

• Captain
                      Fighting the good fight!
                      • Jun 17, 2001

For what its worth, I have been told there is a chain of clothing stores in the US called Justice that have some kind of "arrangement" with Mattel to carry these and sell licensed clothing to pre teens. Apparently they have abundant stock on all the figures...BUT....they charge around 25 or 30 bucks for them?

Hope this helps.
                      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

Got a question on the Monster High dolls- my daughter broke the string that holds Duece Gorgon's legs onto his pelvis. Any customizers take these apart or know of an easy repair before I start monkeying with it?
                        Thanks!

Comment

• DorrieBelle
                          • Jan 22, 2011

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                          Got a question on the Monster High dolls- my daughter broke the string that holds Duece Gorgon's legs onto his pelvis. Any customizers take these apart or know of an easy repair before I start monkeying with it?
                          Thanks!
                          Here's a YouTube video (not mine), showing how to replace a broken leg pin, or just re-string the elastic. Looks fairly simple if you can hand-sew a bit. I've been lucky that none of my 13 have broken, but I've read of it happening so much, I wanted to be ready, just in case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dv6Ef-ZkI

And here's another with no sewing, just knotting the elastic -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt54DRsOK-s

Let me know if there's any way I can help !
                          Last edited by DorrieBelle; Jan 23, '11, 1:44 PM.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Thank you..I'll give it a try & let you know how it comes out!

Welcome to the Museum...great to have you here!

Comment

• rche
                              channeling Bob Wills
                              • Mar 26, 2008

is anybody hunting for the beach and cheersquad sets?

My local grocery store just put out a case of them. If'n anyone is having a tough time getting these, I could pick them up for you. They are 12 and 8 for the dolls and outfit sets.

I was trying to find a fish girl and Ghoulia for my daughter. Perhaps a trade??

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by DorrieBelle
                                Here's a YouTube video (not mine), showing how to replace a broken leg pin, or just re-string the elastic. Looks fairly simple if you can hand-sew a bit. I've been lucky that none of my 13 have broken, but I've read of it happening so much, I wanted to be ready, just in case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dv6Ef-ZkI

And here's another with no sewing, just knotting the elastic -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt54DRsOK-s

Let me know if there's any way I can help !
                                Welcome to the museum!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎