Mattel's Monster High

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth2Wife
    • Jun 13, 2009

Those that pass up the Mego Aquaman shark not once not twice but multiple times while their wife tells them to get it should not throw stones.

Comment

• Earth2Wife
      • Jun 13, 2009

OH, and did I mention it was under $20!!!!

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
        Those that pass up the Mego Aquaman shark not once not twice but multiple times while their wife tells them to get it should not throw stones.
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• TrueDave
          Toy Maker
          • Jan 12, 2008

I just thought it was funny Medusa is the boy on this line.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Amazon.com has listings for two new Monster High Characters. Spectra Von Hauntington and Abbey Abominable. But only the plush toy versions of them oddly enough. I'd be surprised if they didn't have regular doll versions of them planned too though.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

In my defense, that was 15 or more years ago, before the Mego Museum, and before I knew what the GWS looked like. But yes, it still haunts me to this day...

Monster High must be the sleeper hit of the year. I'm surprised Mattel isn't just flooding the shelves with them at this point.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

I was in TRU today looking for the TZ and VB figures and walked throught the doll isle. I saw every possible MH accessory but not 1 doll. I would say they are doing well.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                  • Jun 13, 2009

Woo Hoo- They were putting toys out at my local Wal-mart and there on the shelf were Lagoona Blue, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf and 2 Frankie Steins (I left those since I already have her and Medusa and Deuce) but the other three leaped into my cart :O) I was lucky enough to win Ghoulia from my Barbie board so now all I need is Holt Hyde. I was so excited and they were on price roll back for $16 each instead of $17 so even more yeah!!!!

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
                    Woo Hoo- They were putting toys out at my local Wal-mart and there on the shelf were Lagoona Blue, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf and 2 Frankie Steins (I left those since I already have her and Medusa and Deuce) but the other three leaped into my cart :O)
                    That's awesome! Congrats.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Found the Coffin and Lab table playsets today at TRU. I'll have some pics up a bit later. Still haven't seen the Gloom Beach series. I think they are still mostly being found in Canada so far.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

I found nothing but empty, dusty shelves which is why I'm glad I nabbed the ones I did.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

The toys have been crazy popular. This was the first time I've seen anything other than the plush dolls since I got Ghoulia in October. That reminds me, there's a second series of plush dolls out now too. Haven't seen them yet.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                            MeGoing
                            • May 14, 2003

I quite like these. You were spot on with your prediction about their popularity Werewolf!

Comment

• SeattleEd
                              SynthoRes Transmigrator
                              • Oct 24, 2007

Jumping in late on this but why are these popular all of a sudden? This past summer these were sitting on the shelves for a long time. I asked my daughter if she wanted any and passed on them. They are cool but what made them kick into high gear?

Comment

• ScottA
                                Original Member
                                • Jun 25, 2001

I saw Clawdeen and the 2-pack at TRU last Thursday. First time I'd seen any figures in a couple of weeks.
                                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎