Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

Thanks Werewolf, I had not seen that video! There IS a great shot of his mask. Awesome.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i was in TRU last week as well and got my daughter the Clawd and Draculaura set. they had most of the pajama set as well

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Found the Dead Tired Ghoulia and Draculaura today. Still no sign of Spectra.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
          Career Member
          • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by Werewolf
          Found the Dead Tired Ghoulia and Draculaura today. Still no sign of Spectra.
          Interesting finding DT Frankie & Cleo first as they seem to be the shorter packed in the asst. (D & Ghoulia are the only ones easily available in multiples around here).

Also, I've officially caved to all the new MH merch with this week's monster haul (top left is a nifty lunchbox!)...

I believe I'm caught up now, just looking for DotD wave 2...I'm hearing reports of basic Abbey, Day at the Maul pack and Fear Squad 3-pack (pic below) hitting in UK and Aus, so expect these to pop up in the states soon.

Comment

• Jem
            • Nov 11, 2010

Hi,

I stumbled upon the mego museum awhile back when I was looking for forums for Monster High. I've been visiting for awhile, but haven't posted.

I wanted to pop in to share that For those going to SDCC, you can still pre-order SDCC Ghoulia from mattycollector.com.

Follow the link for more info:

MattyCollector.com Online Store - Create Your Bundle

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

the pre-order is only for the voucher to pick them up at SDCC. it says they will be available on MC on August 1st

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Jem
                Hi,

I stumbled upon the mego museum awhile back when I was looking for forums for Monster High. I've been visiting for awhile, but haven't posted.
                Welcome to the Museum.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jimsmegos
                  Mego Dork
                  • Nov 9, 2008

My wife will squeal like a girl when I show her the pic of that three pack. Very nice. I picked her up the Dead Tired Draculaura over the weekend. I get more and more inpressed with this line all the time.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

I found Spectra tonight and Schools Out Frankie, Cleo and Clawdeen too!! Yay!! I also noticed they had the Holt in the new style box.

Spectra is awesome. Very cool, spooky and gothic looking. Dig the transluscent plastic.

BTW: Anybody seen Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia in stores yet?
                    Last edited by Werewolf; Jul 12, '11, 6:21 PM.

Comment

• Jem
                      • Nov 11, 2010

Originally posted by Werewolf

BTW: Anybody seen Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia in stores yet?
                      Congrats on Spectra! I have yet to find her. I keep just missing her, I have New Frankie, Cleo and Clawdeen.

I did however find Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia at the La Cienega TRU in Los Angeles! They also had Lagoona, but her eyes were wonky. I hope to find Deuce soon as he is my favorite from that line.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Jem
                        I did however find Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia at the La Cienega TRU in Los Angeles! They also had Lagoona, but her eyes were wonky.
                        Oh, cool! The Dance Ghoulia is gorgeous. Love the 50s style look they gave her. She even has a Bettie hair cut.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by Jem
                          Congrats on Spectra! I have yet to find her. I keep just missing her, I have New Frankie, Cleo and Clawdeen.

I did however find Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia at the La Cienega TRU in Los Angeles! They also had Lagoona, but her eyes were wonky. I hope to find Deuce soon as he is my favorite from that line.
                          Lol...That's where I've been looking for DotD2!!...The first time I went there, I found Spectra. Second time, I found the Hydration Station. A few days ago they only had picked over Dead Tired...I guess they finally put them out when I left. Congrats tho!

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 18, 2007

Latest in MH news...

3) 2011 Basic/"School's Out" Lagoona Blue will definitely be joining the other 2011 basics, apparently shipping with Abbey/Fall pack-outs soon...

2) Gloom Beach Ghoulia has officially found a home as the much rumored GB 5-pack has finally turned up in pics (glad I only picked up Jackson now!)...look for this at Target soon, unknown if shared exclusive/other retailers in US...

1) I just secured the crown jewel of MH collections everywhere!

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                              2) Gloom Beach Ghoulia has officially found a home as the much rumored GB 5-pack has finally turned up in pics (glad I only picked up Jackson now!)...look for this at Target soon, unknown if shared exclusive/other retailers in US...
                              I already picked up the rest of the GB series last year. Hopefully they will sell her separately too.

1) I just secured the crown jewel of MH collections everywhere!
                              Whatcha get?

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Dead Fast Ghoulia in the Monster High webtoon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgtGo...el_video_title

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎