X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I saw them at Fred Myers.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

Looks like eBay sellers have stepped up to provide torso parts.
      i have seen those on ebay but at that price i would rather just shell out 2 more buck and rebuy the whole set. i was actually considering looking into buying the casting materials and maybe making the molds to create more torsos but as I have never cast anything not sure i want to invest for this

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy picked up 3 of the grayscale Skull Shores Frankies. Hard to believe in this day and age they are selling these for $4.13. I wonder why Wal-Mart seems to have plenty of this exclusive, but most stores never even saw Cupid?

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Harbingerboy
          Career Member
          • Jun 18, 2007

Picked up some Werecat twins at TRU last week (was shocked to see 2 sets on the shelves knowing what a scalper lightning rod this line has become)...now I'm on the lookout for Jackson Jekyll and Rochelle Goyle. Btw, anyone who is still looking for Abbey Bominable - she is currently shipping again.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

TRU.com has the black and white Frankie for around 16.00. i have checked several walmarts and they never have any dolls at all. TRU by me has not had dolls in some time either. just outfit packs and other MH stuff

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

All the B/W Frankies are gone from the Walmarts around here that had them...+ the tags were removed from the pegs, so I'm guessing that's over & done now.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

The tags for the Frankies read full price at Wal-Mart, but when you scanned them, they were $4.13. It was kind of a hush-hush promotion. Very strange. And it wasn't even an exclusive as I first thought.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Jerry68
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 12, 2008

Meijer stores have a complete endcap with all the skull shores including the black and white Frankie.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                    • Jun 13, 2009

According to the Monster High website the Black and White Skull Shores Frankies weren't supposed to be put out until Friday April 13th and retail for $4.13. If any stores have them still in stock on Friday they should be $4.13- I think TRU has her in their store advertisement for the sale price on Friday.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

^Ah, now that makes sense!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jerry68
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 12, 2008

I bought mine for 12 something at Meijer. I already gave it to my Daughter for easter. Toys r us told me there are new dolls with a street date for April 18...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                          • Jun 13, 2009

The two new dolls that should be coming out next are Jackson Jekyll in normal clothes and a new character Rochelle Goyle. I will be on the look-out :O) A few have trickled out already.

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
                            According to the Monster High website the Black and White Skull Shores Frankies weren't supposed to be put out until Friday April 13th and retail for $4.13. If any stores have them still in stock on Friday they should be $4.13- I think TRU has her in their store advertisement for the sale price on Friday.
                            If any stores have them in stock is the real question. $4.13 is even more of an incentive for the rampant scalping that happens with this line.

I came upon a fresh case of these in a small town Wal on a road trip a couple of weeks ago. So I know at least two little girls who had some happy smiles under their Easter bonnets from the early release of the toys.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              The tags for the Frankies read full price at Wal-Mart, but when you scanned them, they were $4.13. It was kind of a hush-hush promotion. Very strange. And it wasn't even an exclusive as I first thought.

Chris
                              When I bought mine they did have the $4.13 price on the peg tag. Doesn't matter they're all gone. I wonder why Target & Walmart allow Mattel to leave a four foot section completely empty for weeks at a time? Surprised they haven't lost the shelf space.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
                                Oh, so they probably pulled them all for the ad.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎