Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

gary - I can't believe how much product is out there for this line. It is only 2 years old?? something like that. And there are 60+ dolls and outfit combinations already?? WOW. I am sooooo glad my daughter knows nothing about being a completist.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Not liking the new Ghouls Rule set at all.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I picked up an Operetta while out today, and Cindy picked up one at the same time! So I have an extra if anyone wants it. Just my cost, $21.50 plus shipping.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Operetta is a shapr looking doll. so are a lot of the new ones

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Anybody catch the Valentine special on Nick?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

yeah I watched it with my daughters. i thought it was actually pretty funny. if mattel is smart they will make either a weekly cartoon or direct to video movies.....they would make a killing

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

With all the toy fair stuff going on I totally zoned out it was on.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

yeah I watched it with my daughters. i thought it was actually pretty funny. if mattel is smart they will make either a weekly cartoon or direct to video movies.....they would make a killing
                  Go back a page or so and there is info on a Direct to DVD movie coming around Halloween.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• rche
                    channeling Bob Wills
                    • Mar 26, 2008

just saw some photos from the TF Mattel display. Looks like a major expansion with the addition of a new smaller body for this line. Also looks like the customizers are getting heard and there will be some sort of body pack for the 'build a monster' kits. Looked like there was a male body for build a monster as well??

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

Build A Monster sets are already in Wal-Mart. Saw them today.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                        Mego Dork
                        • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                        Anybody catch the Valentine special on Nick?
                        DOH! I forgot to set the DVR.

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

^^ new sets with the arm/body pack, or are these the dragon/wolf, vamp/fish combos along with the bee, skeleton, alien?

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 18, 2007

Finally found Toralei today. In fact she, as well as Operetta & Nefera, were all well stocked at each retailer I stopped at today (2 Targets, 2 Wal-Marts) Each store had 1-2 cases of new basics on shelves. Guess these ladies are hitting more heavily now?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

was in target today and they had operetta and nefari, 1 of each. it's a start
                              was also in TRU and found the two smaller build a monster expansion packs. picked those up for my daughter.

so rche, by body pack did you mean you will be able to buy a couple torsos? this was something i have been wondering about since the build a monster startede only has one torso and 2 of everything else and the expansion packs have no torso at all

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                                Career Member
                                • Jun 18, 2007

I believe Jackson & Rochelle ship in April, Venus & Robecca in June (correct me if I'm wrong).
                                Last edited by Harbingerboy; Feb 20, '12, 7:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎