X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anarchy
    Career Member
    • May 26, 2009

Operetta is now on hold thank you sir!
    Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• Jem
      • Nov 11, 2010

A new Monster High DVD movie was just announced!

http://kidscreen.com/2012/02/07/mons...#ixzz1ljvYxgxM

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

MH is definitely getting more attention from Mattel than the RA series.
        There is a TON of new stuff showing up this year. Toy Fair should be pretty fun in regards to these gals.

One of the more interesting waves is apparently going to be the monsters dressed up for Halloween. as monsters. That should be a hoot.
        Roller derby, create a monster lab, coffee shop, a high school playset. It's gonna be a busy year for MH collectors.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

The press release for the movie says Universal is the one releasing it. Maybe that's why Frankie now looks more "Bride"-like?

Action Figure Insider s Monster High(TM) and Universal Home Entertainment Form New Worldwide Marketing and Distribution DVD Partnership

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

stopped into the Toys R Us in Kingston today and they had Toreli, Operetta, Gil and the new mummy girl, whose name escapes me at the moment. also had the new 3 pak of Draculaura, Frankie and Ghoulia on the bleachers. price was not too bad on that at 42.99. otherwise i find TRU prices about 5.00 more per figure and at leat 10.00 more on playsets, than walmart and target
            i picked up gil, operetta, torelei and the mummy's daughter, (Nefarri?) for my daughters upcoming birthday

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah ..., So
              On Ebay, there's a few Auctions for this Werecat Twin Set ...

monster high twins | eBay

In most of the Auctions ..., they say this is a pre-order, and is Expected around March-ish. They say this is some sorta Exclusive, that they were able to order.

Where is this an Exclusive to ?

There is also a New Target Exclusive 2 Pack Coming ...., Clawdeen..., and Someone New.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

The Cat Twins are exclusive to TRU.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Werewolf
                  The Cat Twins are exclusive to TRU.
                  Can you pre-order them on the Website ?
                  How are these people getting them ?
                  ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                    Can you pre-order them on the Website ?
                    How are these people getting them ?
                    They had them up from pre-order very briefly on TRU.com.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                      Career Member
                      • Jun 18, 2007

Looks like 2012 will be the biggest year for Monster High yet. New press images have leaked...

First, the massive (hopefully, wish there was a scale reference) Monster High playset (SRP $79.99)...

Looks like the creepateria doubles as the gym for the Fear Squad or the Dawn of the Dance. Very cool playset! Also coming soon is the Coffin Bean w/Clawdeen (think after school job) as well as more, as yet unconfirmed vanities and bed sets.

Next up, the Halloween Masquerade themed Ghouls Rule line (Clawdeen pictured in group shot below)...

Finally, a Toy Fair tease showing all four Ghouls Rule characters. If you look closely you can see new basics Jackson Jekyll and the rumored Robecca Steam, as well as new Create-A-Monster sets, including the first male CaM...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 18, 2007

Also wanted to mention after seeing the new Sweet 1600 line at Target for $24.99 and being offended at how much prices for the "deluxe" lines are being jacked up, I spotted them later at TRU for $32.99 each. Btw, is Clawd shipping with the other ladies yet?
                        Last edited by Harbingerboy; Feb 11, '12, 4:48 PM.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

I've been bitten by the Custom Bug with these as of late ...., I'd like to share my "Hells Angels" hopefully soon in the Future, when I rap up some other projects.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                            Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                            • Aug 14, 2007

Dude, I've seen some pretty sweet Monster High custom figures. Can't wait to see yours BK. I'm glad I'm not collecting these, so much come out so fast. Whew, I can't keep up. Just bought Operetta and Abby Bominable for my daughter's birthday in June. Now, to just keep them secret...

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                            https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Scalper Prices for Abbey are insaine ...., I don't have her yet.

Comment

• rche
                                channeling Bob Wills
                                • Mar 26, 2008

According to my toy rep, Abbey is coming out in a case assortment next month. If you are quick enough to get 'em while they are stocked, you may just get lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎