Such a good boy!
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Glad as always to see Cotswold featured, with the new Geyperman Shaolin figure.

I should have mine in hand withing a week--I order direct from Hobbycrash. Their repro muscle-body figures are fantastic, far sturdier than Falcon's.

I'm making a custom Dr. Drago, so the saffron gi may be up for grabs.

The Kingdom Comes figure is intriguing, though the head scale is scary.

Gargon accessories? Take my money!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

So are the Geyperman Shaolin are 12 inches tall to fit in with the classic G.I. Joes?
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne

The Kingdom Comes figure is intriguing, though the head scale is scary.
              I wouldn't fret too much about that, it's pre production combined with a weird angle. I don't want to digitally alter the photos but this one I was tempted.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                So are the Geyperman Shaolin are 12 inches tall to fit in with the classic G.I. Joes?
                Yes, in the late-run muscle-body style.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Has Mego given any indication if they are going to do more Kingdom Come figures than Superman, or is Supes just an easy one off variant because it's just a different costume and slight repaint on an existing figure Like Red Son and the Big Lots Supes?

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm certainly not going to apologize for Mego's recycling or oddities of design, both are very apparent in the 50th line. But the largish KC Superman proto head appears to me to be just that, not a repaint of Red Son, which I have in hand.

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      I'm certainly not going to apologize for Mego's recycling or oddities of design, both are very apparent in the 50th line. But the largish KC Superman proto head appears to me to be just that, not a repaint of Red Son, which I have in hand.
                      Cool. I don't mind the recycling at all, I just would really like to see some of the other characters from Kingdom Come, I am just not sure how realistic it is to expect them though rather than just the Supes figure.

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎