Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I read, copied...and now pasting this post from a poster on another site.

MASSIVE POTENTIAL NEAR FUTURE COULD BE SPOILERS!!!

The consequences of the Hound's comeback...

The Mountain loses the the Hound and Cersi is condemned to death. Jaimie tells the Freys to **** off and runs back to save her, leaving Blackfish free to make his way to Winterfell to help Jon and Sansa. Little finger helps too but is killed by Jon or Blackfish. Meanwhile Yara and Theon meet up with Dani and company and they finally make it on some ships - first stop Dorne. Winterfell is secured and the Nights King gets through the wall because of Bran. Arya meets up with the theater troop and makes her way back to Westeros. Sam learns something in Old Town and we might find out that Jon is really a Targerian. End of season six.

END OF SPOILERS!!!

Howza that?

sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R
      S

Interesting episode but kind of a mess in some respects. They kill the Blackfish off screen and so quickly? Also, killing the actress seems kind of a waste too.

Loved the Hound's scenes, also enjoyed the mountain getting a sparrow.

The Waif's Terminator walk was kind of goofy but at least that's over.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
        valar morghulis
        • Mar 8, 2005

SPOILAGE

Completely agree about the ep being somewhat of a mess.. the Blackfish's off screen exit was beyond lame. "Eh, I haven't been in a sword fight in a long time, I probably suck at it now. See ya.."

And two seasons of Arya hanging out in Bravos that ultimately comes down to a montage where she's learning assassin skills, and then she ends up abandoning the Faceless Men precepts, to which Jaqen now suddenly seems cool with. Oh, and how fortunate for Arya that some gauze and a good nite's sleep is all it takes to recover from a being sliced and stabbed twice (with a twist) in the belly. All the speculation about various scenarios (Arya IS the Waif!), and it all ended up as straight-forward cheese..

So ready to be done with Tommen and Merreen..

And next week the show blows its budget wad with this season's epic battle..

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Spoilers...

Agreed with everything you guys said.

The roll up the eyes part was Arya running from the Waif, doing a French Parkour routine, after repeatedly being stabbed half to death...man, what great healing powers. I wonder if she's related to either Wolverine or Deadpool, lol.

Blackfish and Waif both getting killed off screen?

What is this...a PG Game of Thrones now?

But next week is going to be epic...

PLEASE JON SNOW...CUT RAMSEY BOLTON IN HALF...PLEASE!!!

P.S. Poor ships...Daenerys' dragon is gonna lay the smackdown on them...
          sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

SPOILS

The guy who was on the receiving end of "kissing lessons" , (and who got a big smooch from the Hound), is a youtube GoT impressionist..

He also appeared on Jimmy Kimmel. Warning: The video contains TV-MA language..
            Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Jun 13, '16, 5:19 PM.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
              SPOILS

The guy who was on the receiving end of "kissing lessons" , (and who got a big smooch from the Hound), is a youtube GoT impressionist..
              And with that, I just got sucked down the rabbit hole of watching all his other videos. Fun stuff...

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

That guy is super talented...every bit of his impersonations are dead on, bravo.

I can't show it to my sister...as she herself just started watching GOT (season one, eighth episode)...and his video has too many spoilers.

I'll save it...and when my sis catches up...I'll show it to her, ha...
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Oh, duh...I'll show her his earlier stuff...me stupid, lol...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

SPOILERS

Roose Bolton warned Ramsay about the dangers of open combat (when Winterfell is the perfect place to defend and fight from). I believe this will be Ramsay's downfall...and the reason he loses "Basterd Bowl"...

sigpic

Comment

• clemso
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 8, 2001

It won't happen because it's Game Of Thrones. The Stark's always build up for a big fight back only to get their ***** handed to them

Originally posted by Hector
                      Spoilers...

But next week is going to be epic...

PLEASE JON SNOW...CUT RAMSEY BOLTON IN HALF...PLEASE!!!

P.S. Poor ships...Daenerys' dragon is gonna lay the smackdown on them...

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Spoilers...

Jon Snow is not dying again...he is headed for an epic final clash with this fella...

sigpic

Comment

• ZMOQ
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Jun 1, 2010

SPOILS

He also appeared on Jimmy Kimmel. Warning: The video contains TV-MA language..

If you like Steve Love's impressions of "Game of Thrones", check out the GoT cartoons featuring his voice:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PITNl0h04iYC6V

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...diP-2ygCT4FXYz

Only Seasons 3 and 4.

If you want cartoons of earlier GoT seasons, search for "seanzoz" on YouTube.

Comment

• ZMOQ
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Jun 1, 2010

SPOILAGE

Completely agree about the ep being somewhat of a mess.. the Blackfish's off screen exit was beyond lame. "Eh, I haven't been in a sword fight in a long time, I probably suck at it now. See ya.."

And two seasons of Arya hanging out in Bravos that ultimately comes down to a montage where she's learning assassin skills, and then she ends up abandoning the Faceless Men precepts, to which Jaqen now suddenly seems cool with. Oh, and how fortunate for Arya that some gauze and a good nite's sleep is all it takes to recover from a being sliced and stabbed twice (with a twist) in the belly. All the speculation about various scenarios (Arya IS the Waif!), and it all ended up as straight-forward cheese..

So ready to be done with Tommen and Merreen..

And next week the show blows its budget wad with this season's epic battle..
                            Seems that the Arya speculation before Episode 8 was broadcast was all better than what was on the show. It's hard to believe that Arya would be so dumb as to go strutting around the marketplace with bags of money and being so obvious about booking a ship's passage back to Westeros. Then she gets stabbed in the stomach- lucky for her The Waif didn't just slit her throat. If Arya was playing "cat and mouse", she could've lost BIG TIME to The Waif.

I liked the theory that "Arya" was Jaqen H'ghar who was testing The Waif to see if she would follow commands such as "kill Arya but make sure she doesn't suffer". The Waif failed that test, and if the theory were correct, Jaqen would do away with The Waif himself.

Unfortunately, that theory wasn't correct, and what ended up on the show was completely illogical and unbelievable.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

I think the bit with Arya was just a way for them to move her story back where they want it, instead of where Martin has her in the books, since they are going in their own direction now. maybe it was lazy on their part but let's see where they go with it. I am all for the surviving Starks finally all being reunited again and kicking some major arse

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Getting stabbed in the abdomen, repeatedly...is a dead sentence, especially during those those times (which GOT is an approximation to the Middle Ages). The muscle tissues is the least of the worries...colon, intestines, appendix, etc, are being shredded apart...feces, blood, etc...deadly infections sets in, super bugs appear...you are dead, no ifs or buts about it.

The only explanation I'd probably accept in that world...is if that thing she drank (courtesy of the soon to be dead actress) was a magic potion of some sorts. Other than that, it was all kinds of dumb.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎