X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • z3zep
    The Girl Next Door
    • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by The Toyroom
    If Ben didn't kill Locke I wonder how MIB would have worked his loophole plan....Also makes me wonder if he knew that Ben would kill Locke, thus giving him a dead identity he could steal and manipulate someone (in this case Ben) into killing Jacob.

Who was the first one that came up with the idea that John Locke had to die? It was Christian (MIB) right?
    MIB as John Locke told Richard to tell real John Locke during the time-travel flashes that John had to bring everyone back to the island. John ask how and Richard said you are going to have to die John.

John Locke during time-travel had been shot by Ethan and then flashed to the future? where he was already dead and his body was inhabited by MIB. Richard comes running out of the jungle and removes the bullet in John's leg and give him the speech.

Comment

• z3zep
      The Girl Next Door
      • Sep 30, 2006

double post

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

One-Hundred Unanswered Lost Questions -- Vulture

Sigh.
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by MegoScott
          Whoa! I justed watched a few seconds and it made my brain ooze out of my ear...I knew there were unanswered questions but when you hear them all at once it really makes you wonder if they ever had a real game plan
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• YoungOnce
            Career Member
            • Aug 29, 2007

I thought I heard somebody touting that the Season Six DVDs will have twenty minutes of extra footage on the finale. Think it will be the twenty minutes with all the answers?!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
              Removed.
              • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
              Richard Alpert wasn't in the Sideways world....So what do you think he ended up doing when he got off the island?
              Maybe he never went to the island and died back in Europe?
              Rich

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
                Maybe he never went to the island and died back in Europe?
                Rich
                No I mean once he got off island what did he do....You do know the SW world was purgatory, right? Richard may not have ben there because he didn't have strong ties to th 815ers, much like why Lapidus or Miles weren't there at the church. But he did leave the island and I was just wondering what kind of life he would have had, now that his existence was finite once again.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by YoungOnce
                  I thought I heard somebody touting that the Season Six DVDs will have twenty minutes of extra footage on the finale. Think it will be the twenty minutes with all the answers?!

Yes that's true...supposedly it will have some answers that they weren't able to fit in to the regular episode because of time constraints.....

Comment

• megoscott
                    Founding Partner
                    • Nov 17, 2006

The 20 extra minutes are probably just going to be some deleted scenes that didn't make the 2 1/2 hour finale. I wouldn't hold out much hope.

I'm telling you--in a few years there will be novels that fill in the gaps and will be accepted as canon.

Comment

• megoscott
                      Founding Partner
                      • Nov 17, 2006

Anyone think the mix of castaways that got off the Island was kind of random and underwhelming? I guess I can't see any other way around it.

Kate and Claire and Sawyer, okay, they'll help each other out back home, Kate leaving Jack behind was touching, Kate taking the leap with Sawyer as opposed to his leap from the copter way back when was nice, and Claire really needed someone to come back for her after being shafted so many times.

Miles--how did Miles manage to survive when Jin Sun and Sayid didn't? Seems unfair, but they had to prove they could kill big stars to raise the stakes.

Then Richard, he's kind of like a vampire who gets to be mortal again, maybe he'll go to New Orleans and do the Anne Rice thing. I'm happy for him, but not overjoyed. I guess he earned it.

Lapidus, I guess I'm glad he made it, poor guy was always getting dragged into these things. "We're not going to Guam, are we?"

Comment

• megoscott
                        Founding Partner
                        • Nov 17, 2006

I gotta stop thinking about this ****.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                          The Packaging King
                          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by MegoScott
                          Anyone think the mix of castaways that got off the Island was kind of random and underwhelming? I guess I can't see any other way around it.
                          Not really....they were the only ones left Seriously though I think it's another case of the writers boxing themselves into a corner. Out of the original 815ers it appears that Sawyer and Kate were the only ones who finally got off the island and never went back. Not a very high number, considering there were originally 48 survivors, not counting the tail section, if I recall. Well, I guess you can count Jack and Hurley amongst that number of true "survivors"...so that brings the survival rate to a little over 8% if my math is correct. I don't think I'll be flying Oceanic any time soon with those odds

Kate and Claire and Sawyer, okay, they'll help each other out back home, Kate leaving Jack behind was touching, Kate taking the leap with Sawyer as opposed to his leap from the copter way back when was nice, and Claire really needed someone to come back for her after being shafted so many times.
                          So do Kate and Sawyer stick with each other or do they realize at some point prior to their deaths that they aren't soulmates? Paving the way for the Jater and Suilette reunions in the Sideways....

Miles--how did Miles manage to survive when Jin Sun and Sayid didn't? Seems unfair, but they had to prove they could kill big stars to raise the stakes.
                          Plus, Miles is pretty funny....Sun, not so much

Lapidus, I guess I'm glad he made it, poor guy was always getting dragged into these things. "We're not going to Guam, are we?"
                          Yeah he was a victim of circumstance, as they say....

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

The cross-overs, prior to the crash....I thought they were going to explain this somewhat when they used the metaphor of Jacob weaving when we first met him at the end of last season...but they never carried on what that. Was the weaving that he (and his mother did before him) just a pasttime or where they actually manipulating the lives of everyone to get them to where they needed to be?

Comment

• samurainoir
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Dec 26, 2006

I was originally thinking that the only people in the church were crash survivors which would explain why Miles etc weren't in there, but that doesn't explain Juliet, Desmond and Penny does it?

Richard wanted to live, so I guess he just keeps on living? It would explain why he's not in sideways.
                              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                                Removed.
                                • Jun 14, 2008

Me head hurting.
                                I think maybe it's best to stop torturing ourselves with these questions until the writers get enough angry letters and finally make a tv special entitled: "LOST: All the answers to all the questions you have demanded we answer".

Rich

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎