Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Ok, assuming you could find a way to get here and resupply, I think this is the ultimate place to go.

m

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Yup, that would be the obsolete safest place on Earth during a zombie apocalypse ^^^^^^

sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
        Well, in Fear the Walking Dead...that group moved to a Mexican beach resort...and it still sucked, lol.

It we take the realistic approach, Georgia, with its hot and humid weather...would rot, decomposed, and disintegrated Walkers at a much rapid rate than cold Canada. So unless you move way up into the Tundra, were Walkers would just freeze...Canada would just preserve Walkers better. As they would thaw in the Summer...and start raising hell again.

So in reality, I'd rather take my chances in Georgia than Canada...unless, as I said...I moved to permanent freezing weather, we are talking Arctic Circle here.
        I'll disagree with you on that choice.Up here (Winnipeg)you'd get 5-6 months of frozen zombies.Much easier to smash in the head and then 6 months (Georgian heat) to let them wander around again.I think we would be zombie free by the second winter....lol
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

There was a military study that said the two best North American locales were the Florida/NoLa swamp areas and the as close to the tundra as you could get.

The swamp because the amount of carnivores, carrions and scavengers would create a constant attack wall as the undead would always be sensed as prey. The tundra for what FSave said; the undead would slow to a crawl and frostbite can't be staved off by decomposition so they would have no hands or feet, fall over and splat.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

What both you guys said...

sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
              Wake Up Heavy
              • Jan 31, 2010

Saw that last night's episode centers around Negan and Carl, and I just can't do it. I simply can't watch those two overact together (and for an extended episode nonetheless!).
              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                Saw that last night's episode centers around Negan and Carl, and I just can't do it. I simply can't watch those two overact together (and for an extended episode nonetheless!).
                Good call, you spared yourself 90 minutes of annoying tedium

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

It was so glaring to me that Caarrrrryl's "I just want Negan!" machine-gun-surprise was so poorly filmed and edited… made it appear he had several opportunities to waste the grin-n-leaner, but noooo that didn't happen. So, all I could do was route for the someone, anyone, to give that damn kid a haircut! ;O

BTW, can someone explain what exactly is the purpose of the Savior's zombie playpen in the middle of the compound? It appears underlings are *working* in there, but doing what? Seems like a silly and pointless overblown backdrop/prop. What am I missing?

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Yeah, Carl smokes two Saviors in a nano second, yet he just brandishes the rifle at Negan (his primary target) like a deer on headlights...I just screamed at the TV in frustrated anger...and rolled up my eyes, argh...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

This article hits all the right spots...read the entire thing, to the last sentence; "I thought the face melting/burning effect when Negan shoved the hot iron into that dude’s face looked kind of crappy. Was that just me?"

If you’re invested in a TV series, it can be tough watching the protagonist making a decision you know to be dumb. If three protagonists all make a dumb decision—the same dumb decision—it can be agonizing. Last night’s episode features three of our “heroes” all enacting doomed, stupid plans. And despite it being yet…

sigpic

Comment

• drquest
                        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                        • Apr 17, 2012

Yeah, Carl smokes two Saviors in a nano second, yet he just brandishes the rifle at Negan (his primary target) like a deer on headlights...I just screamed at the TV in frustrated anger...and rolled up my eyes, argh...
                        Maybe Negan stayed on his right side?
                        Danny(Drquest)
                        Captain Action HQ
                        Retro shirts and stuff
                        More retro shirts
                        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Mego Milk
                            Custom Mego Maker
                            • Jun 3, 2007

yeah. he should have sprayed negan's guys with bullets.
                            but then the show would be over too.

I like the interaction between negan and carl.
                            nice tension.

Daryl's conflict is good too.

I am happy to follow negan in this new direction.
                            especially his interaction with the baby.
                            good stuff.

when TV makes you mad at the characters, it's doing something right.

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Why would Rosita insult Eugene by calling him a coward? He had already proven himself earlier.

That was not cool, Rosita...you and I need to talk...over a few drinks of course...

sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

This article hits all the right spots...read the entire thing, to the last sentence; "I thought the face melting/burning effect when Negan shoved the hot iron into that dude’s face looked kind of crappy. Was that just me?"

If you’re invested in a TV series, it can be tough watching the protagonist making a decision you know to be dumb. If three protagonists all make a dumb decision—the same dumb decision—it can be agonizing. Last night’s episode features three of our “heroes” all enacting doomed, stupid plans. And despite it being yet…

Brocken is great. He's one of the few guys not compromised by friendships.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎