Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

I cant understand why they all wear those dirty cloths, which havent been changed for months. Surely going around houses they would stumble upon wardrobes, or when doing the food runs, grab some fresh tshirts. Just out of interest how much time has gone by since the whole zombie explosion.

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by alex
      Just out of interest how much time has gone by since the whole zombie explosion.
      Considering Rick's wife got pregnant shortly after the infection, and the baby looks to be 8-12 months old, I'd guess it's been less than 2 years at this point.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• z3zep
        The Girl Next Door
        • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by alex
        I cant understand why they all wear those dirty cloths, which havent been changed for months. Surely going around houses they would stumble upon wardrobes, or when doing the food runs, grab some fresh tshirts. Just out of interest how much time has gone by since the whole zombie explosion.
        This is my pet peeve, find some new clothes!! From all the blood and guts that they get sprayed with when killing the walkers, not to mention just plain old B.O. I would be constantly looking for new clothes. I was so happy when Beth took the shirt/sweater at the Golf Pro Shop, then she got splattered. lol -- I would have gone back to the shop and got a new set.

Comment

• z3zep
          The Girl Next Door
          • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by Byrnes
          If they can kill off Shane then they can kill of Rick. I really miss Shane now that it's been a couple of seasons. As much of a jerk as he was, he was the show, I see that now.
          I liked Shane too. I thought he was an very interesting character and the dynamic with Rick made season 1 & 2 really interesting.

Comment

• Drzsmith
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 9, 2011

during one episode Carol starts to take a brightly colored shirt and Lori basically tells her thats not appropriate,I didnt understand that.Carol said something to the effect that her abusive husband would never let her wear something like that and Lori did the same thing to her.

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

I think Lori was looking at it from a standpoint of it wasnt hers to take . . . which in itself is a little weird . . . .like most any show you could pick this apart. You never see them go for toilet paper or other hygine products but you just assume, when availalble, they're using them. Do you really want every mundane detail portrayed in the show? "Carl has to take a dump we need to go make a TP run" . . . . . not so much . . .
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

I'd assume they think having the stinky clothes might keep the walkers from smelling them as human, but obviously that doesn't work unless you are saturated in it. Rick did get some new duds this past few episodes, bringing him more in line with his current comic book look. But the rest of them have got to be crawling. Are there no lice in the world now? I also find it funny that the character that women find sexiest , Daryl, is the dirtiest of the bunch. Take 5 minutes and wash that greasy mop of hair dude!

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                  valar morghulis
                  • Mar 8, 2005

Michonne put on a snazzy new outfit when she was last seen a few eps ago.. take what you can get!

Comment

• Megotu
                    jerk
                    • Dec 16, 2001

I wanna do a Mash up of Walking Dead and Falling Skies....Of course that might be the gritty reboot of Plan 9 from Outer Space the world needs right now...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                      Invincible Ironing Man
                      • Feb 28, 2008

I've only seen up to ep 13 (with the funeral parlor), but I'm confused by the beginning of that episode.
                      Did I see it right, but didn't it start with Glenn and Daryl together? Bumping into the guy who was walking along the tracks.
                      And then moments later, it's Daryl and Beth on their own again.
                      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• drquest
                        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                        • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                        I've only seen up to ep 13 (with the funeral parlor), but I'm confused by the beginning of that episode.
                        Did I see it right, but didn't it start with Glenn and Daryl together? Bumping into the guy who was walking along the tracks.
                        And then moments later, it's Daryl and Beth on their own again.
                        It was a flashback, showing when they first met up with the medic guy. Give him a little backstory before they kill him I'm sure.
                        Danny(Drquest)
                        Captain Action HQ
                        Retro shirts and stuff
                        More retro shirts
                        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

I know it's never going to happen but i'd like to see them get out of Georgia already

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

^ They're slowly heading toward Washington DC
                            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Byrnes
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 19, 2011

Yeah, why not try to get to the coast or an island or mountain home even, there are way fewer people which means less zombies. DC would be the worst place to go, oh wait it already is.
                              WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• Random Axe
                                The Voice of Reason
                                • Apr 16, 2008

I haven't read the books, but someone told me about a future story arc that involves cannibals. If I were a hungry cannibal I'd post signs everywhere to come see me, so that may be what they're walking towards. Plus, it's called Terminus. That's not a red flag?
                                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎