The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 adds another villain...the RHINO!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

Garfield likes this kid.
    sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Looks like Adrian Toomes, AKA The Vulture (reportedly to be played by Colm Feore) will be joining the rogues gallery for TASM2.

We've managed to confirm that Feore will be playing a character from classic Spidey lore in Marc Webb's sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man. Plus, find out how this character ties in with the film's villains to...well, you'll have to click for more! SPOILERS ahead..

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

Nice. Looks like a perfect casting to me. He's a great actor too, so this should be good.
        sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Sony have already confirmed the release dates for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4!

CULVER CITY, Calif., June 17, 2013 – With Sony Pictures Entertainment now in production in New York on The Amazing Spider-Man™ 2, slated for release on May 2, 2014, the studio is planting its flag on two future release dates for one of the most successful franchises in studio history, it was announced today by Jeff Blake, Chairman, Worldwide Marketing and Distribution for Sony Pictures. The next two films in the story of Peter Parker will be released on June 10, 2016, and on May 4, 2018, respectively.

Commenting on the announcement, Blake said, “Spider-Man is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise, so we’re thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years.”

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci & Jeff Pinkner, with a previous draft by James Vanderbilt, and based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are the producers. The executive producers are E. Bennett Walsh, Stan Lee, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci.

The Amazing Spider-Man took in over $750 million at the worldwide box office last year.
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
            Sony have already confirmed the release dates for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4!
            You know they're just salivating to bury the old series. Good luck, Sony!
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎