Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuzzysnail
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2007

"Gotham" would be Freakin Awesome!!!!! I'd watch that every week and twice on sundays!!!!! You sold me, now lets get it to the studio's.

Originally posted by bleit1701
    I'm looking foward to the last movie and the completion of the triolgy.
    They have been superior Batman movies but I feel so much has been missed with 3 movies over 10 years. So many adventures off screen/between movies that won't be seen.

What I'm getting at is we need more Batman than once every three years.

We need a Batman TV series. A nice thought out 5 year run with Bat-villains galore.
    A new Batmoblie every season and all the bat gadgets we can handle.

Smallville lasted 10 years with out 'Superman'.

Can you imagine what a full on real Batman show could be like? All the villains, all the great comic stories that could be adpated, all the 'Hero' guest stars. A little live action Brave and the Bold action

Season one= Year one. Captian Gordon, corrupt police force, crime bosses, first look at some bat villains, etc.

Season two= Robin. Nothing like Batman and Robin thumping heads and takin' names.

Batgirl, Robin becoming Nightwing. Joker, Catwoman. I would love to see the Ventriloquist in live action. They could do so much with that universe with a TV series.

The idea of a new movie series makes me kind of sad. It's hard to see them being any better. But a new TV show has a lot of potential.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
      I'm the Star Spangled Man
      • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by bleit1701
      I'm looking foward to the last movie and the completion of the triolgy.
      They have been superior Batman movies but I feel so much has been missed with 3 movies over 10 years. So many adventures off screen/between movies that won't be seen.

What I'm getting at is we need more Batman than once every three years.

We need a Batman TV series. A nice thought out 5 year run with Bat-villains galore.
      A new Batmoblie every season and all the bat gadgets we can handle.

Smallville lasted 10 years with out 'Superman'.

Can you imagine what a full on real Batman show could be like? All the villains, all the great comic stories that could be adpated, all the 'Hero' guest stars. A little live action Brave and the Bold action

Season one= Year one. Captian Gordon, corrupt police force, crime bosses, first look at some bat villains, etc.

Season two= Robin. Nothing like Batman and Robin thumping heads and takin' names.

Batgirl, Robin becoming Nightwing. Joker, Catwoman. I would love to see the Ventriloquist in live action. They could do so much with that universe with a TV series.

The idea of a new movie series makes me kind of sad. It's hard to see them being any better. But a new TV show has a lot of potential.
      I have the same idea in mind (and 2 scripts written, yes, I have that much free time) but Robin in Season 2 sounds too early. Maybe the second half of 2 or maybe 3. Of course, my statement is moot since a live action show isn't happening. On a side note, I have mixed feelings about Beware The Batman.
      sigpic
      The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I'd love to see a Batman TV series done right, but as long as he rakes in the multi-millions at the box office, WB isn't going to let him slip back into a straight-up TV show. They make far more money with the movies. There's a reason there has never been a James Bond TV series.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎