Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 70's-toy-fan
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 9, 2009

very gifted talents here..you are truely gifted beyond compare!
    Life is a wonderful journey..where you step changes your path through it!

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

President of the Assembly, Planet of the Apes

JESSICA,........For PRESIDENT !!! So much Talent.

Comment

• 70's-toy-fan
        Museum Patron
        • Nov 9, 2009

I agree 100%..she has unreal skills!Your pictures have really amazed me!
        John
        Life is a wonderful journey..where you step changes your path through it!

Comment

• jessica
          fortune favors the bold
          • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
          You're an artist!!

Lemme know when you start sculpting villains from the Batman 66 show
          Anytime, Thomas! Just send me 3/4, front and side profiles. I can do them in Mego scale now (Thanks, Sharry!). I was thinking the other day how I could probably sculpt that old lady for you. I don't know if they'll be "exact" --still working on that, but practice makes better! Women are harder to sculpt than men, you know...

I know that someday Vman wanted me to sculpt Landon in Mego scale, and I'm going to try that for him. Amazing, that was about 2 years ago, as long as I have been haunting these halls at the Mego Museum. Time really flies.

And thanks everyone for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!
          Last edited by jessica; Nov 10, '09, 11:19 AM.
          Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
          Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
          1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by jessica
            Anytime, Thomas! Just send me 3/4, front and side profiles. I can do them in Mego scale now (Thanks, Sharry!). I was thinking the other day how I could probably sculpt that old lady for you. I don't know if they'll be "exact" --still working on that, but practice makes better! Women are harder to sculpt than men, you know...

I know that someday Vman wanted me to sculpt Landon in Mego scale, and I'm going to try that for him. Amazing, that was about 2 years ago, as long as I have been haunting these halls at the Mego Museum. Time really flies.

And thanks everyone for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!
            For real? Woohoow, George Sanders as Mr.Freeze
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• jessica
              fortune favors the bold
              • Nov 5, 2007

Well, that's not really helpful! I'm particularly clueless outside Planet of the Apes...so you will have to send me photos and I can try to make him for you in Mego scale.

To do list:
              1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

OK, lemme Google around for a bit... sides and front?
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• jessica
                  fortune favors the bold
                  • Nov 5, 2007

Got the photos. Thanks...very helpful. I'll be working on him as soon as I get my 1:6 clothing tailored and sent out. (UGH!)...just be gentle when you critique my work, ok?

To do list:

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by jessica
                    Got the photos. Thanks...very helpful. I'll be working on him as soon as I get my 1:6 clothing tailored and sent out. (UGH!)...just be gentle when you critique my work, ok?
                    So far you have never ceased to amaze me with your work, I have no doubt you'll continue to do so in the future

Comment

• megojim
                      Permanent Member
                      • Oct 13, 2001

It's been a loooong time since I checked this out . . . . Simply outstanding work Jessica!
                      -jim
                      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• jessica
                        fortune favors the bold
                        • Nov 5, 2007

I just can't stay away from improving her face, being so close. It's a little smaller now, so it's more in scale with Scotty's head, and not stretched so thin. The hair just makes her look larger.

Goal:

For fun I'm just going to have to sculpt this chair!!
                        Last edited by jessica; Nov 12, '09, 7:40 PM.

To do list:

Comment

• Meule
                          Verbose Member
                          • Nov 14, 2004

You're gonna sculpt that chair? Then you have to sculpt her staff as well

Comment

• jessica
                            fortune favors the bold
                            • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
                            You're gonna sculpt that chair? Then you have to sculpt her staff as well
                            I was going to wire some beads and spraypaint them black.

To do list:

Comment

• jessica
                              fortune favors the bold
                              • Nov 5, 2007

Very rough George Sanders, Thomas! I need photos of the back of his head. I may have to make him smaller, too. He seems a bit big.

To do list:

Comment

• jessica
                                fortune favors the bold
                                • Nov 5, 2007

T'Pring was so beautiful!

But her head was too big. :(

So I massaged her a little smaller, and now her head is more to scale with the body. I'm going to have to recreate that body someday. I hate the proportions.

Closeup. I know she will be spectacular when I get paint on her.
                                Last edited by jessica; Nov 14, '09, 2:58 AM.

To do list:

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎